• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cooldown on UE for WARMODE

Would you like to see cooldown of UE spells be increased to 1 minute for WARMODE

• YES

Votes: 95 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 25 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So please enlighten me how warmode changes affect you. If you don't have an answer for that then it's just some pride shit with u and you dont want us to enjoy the server. Who is suggesting anything that will affect your gameplay? This is what is blowing my mind with your posts, you are fighting so hard against something that doesn't even concern you. That is my problem with you.
because what hani said you are so smart bro the cooldown for 2 minutes for pz it was i said if you scroll up you would see i agree with the warmode thing you are so thick dude stop poting you're obviosly so obsessed with this get a life dino...

Okay, Hani gave you the opportunity to give your opinions and I think that people have already been given the chance to release their opinions and suggestions. Now it's up to the content team to make this happen if they think it should be added, thanks for your contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back