• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

No, it looks like shit. I hate it :( :( :(
But I guess I gonna get used to it :)
Look like shit? What? Also its impossible to make a map worse then the old train, It was horrible. The new one got potential

Look like shit? What? Also its impossible to make a map worse then the old train, It was horrible. The new one got potential

No, it really looks like shit. They also made a poll, the majority of players hate it.
I also know a few guys who stop play CS:GO because of this change. The new graphics looks terrible.

It's not even de_train anymore... Maybe de_train2...

No, it really looks like shit. They also made a poll, the majority of players hate it.
I also know a few guys who stop play CS:GO because of this change. The new graphics looks terrible.
I would like to see that poll. I think the new one is more liked over all. Some 1.6 fanboys might not like it now but they will get used to it.

I would like to see that poll. I think the new one is more liked over all. Some 1.6 fanboys might not like it now but they will get used to it.

Saw the discussions on largest CS:GO groups on facebook, also the new nuke talk on pashas stream.
There is no chance that this nuke is liked overall.

Also the poll was a strawpoll in same stream, can see if I find it later.

I'm a 1.6 fanboy. 1.6 was the master race of CS, you cant say otherwise. And this Train doesn't even look like train, so I think they should've just named it something else.

cs 1.6 servers still at peak times 5 pages 32/32 slots filled @gametracker

I'm a 1.6 fanboy. 1.6 was the master race of CS, you cant say otherwise. And this Train doesn't even look like train, so I think they should've just named it something else.

Agree 100%, I'm also a 1.6 fanboy. Still playing it from time to time =D

Im not sure why people buy so many skins in csgo haha all i got i sold instantly made arround 150$ in it now and still didnt buy anything

Im not sure why people buy so many skins in csgo haha all i got i sold instantly made arround 150$ in it now and still didnt buy anything

Are you selling skins you have won? Because you can't possibly have gotten drops worth 150$...

Back