• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

gonna be starting in few weeks if anyone wanna add me for some matchmaking : "WysuszonyHex" on steam

Nothing impressive but might as well share it with you guys.

I think it was pretty impressive :p, you seem to have pretty good spray control. What rank are you playing at? (in the video)

If i remember correctly it was versus DMG's. CS GO is such a momentum game, 1 day I can play out of my mind while on the next day I play like NOVA player.

Anyone here that's up for MM?

pls no basherino my rank, silver elite master

Found this on steam artwork for CS:GO:

C4D342D75AB432F69F7576C833F506E9EBC1E664

Ranked to Gold Nova Master today, slowly but surely ranking towards my Easter goal which is MGE/DMG!

Ranked to Gold Nova Master today, slowly but surely ranking towards my Easter goal which is MGE/DMG!
I'm stuck in Silver Elite Master/Gold Nova 1 or 2 cuz of all the smurfs.. >_>

I don't think he is cheating, they wouldn't let him play for this long if he was... They have people watching them while they are playing also you know... + I think Flusha is doing this just to piss off Viewers for saying that he cheats. That looking through the wall was pretty obv that someone was there, so just to piss off the viewers he was doing it... (Imo)

I don't think he is cheating, they wouldn't let him play for this long if he was... They have people watching them while they are playing also you know... + I think Flusha is doing this just to piss off Viewers for saying that he cheats. That looking through the wall was pretty obv that someone was there, so just to piss off the viewers he was doing it... (Imo)
Yeah same here, just thought the clip was damn funny.

I just started play cs:go because my friends asked i'm silver 1 scrub but i have only played 58h. I had 1 chroma case and decided to open it and it was my best choice, my friends says to me "you don't even know how lucky you are :)"
pic:
490ksyi.jpg
also its FN

Back