• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Made Sprites Mapping

hahaha,
Such a nice outfit :p

EDIT; Hah. Sumaro, i don't think you should regret anything :) your project is perfect.

Last edited:
Well it sure is disappointing you don't like the knight outfit, since the druid, sorc and paladin outfits will also mainly consist of their best equipment ingame ;)

fucking great

I dont get it, how does this not look good for some ?

That outfit would fit awesome as a kind of boss in a server.
Such as ferumbras, but a warrior boss who's in rampage ;)

I wish there was some server with Oblivion like outfits where w/e you put on (i.e. demon helmet) that is what would be shown...would pwn for tibia

I wish there was some server with Oblivion like outfits where w/e you put on (i.e. demon helmet) that is what would be shown...would pwn for tibia

It's posible to make, but my spriter would get fucked lmao xD.. Because he would have to draw like a thousand different outfits because of all the equipment existing out there :p

It's posible to make, but my spriter would get fucked lmao xD.. Because he would have to draw like a thousand different outfits because of all the equipment existing out there :p

No? Just one for each EQ.

No? Just one for each EQ.

Ok, so lets say mpa = one outfit and the rest nude

lets say Demon Legs = one outfit and the rest nude

Imagine all of these items and the rest nude, and then all of the outfits with 2 items on and 3 items on etc.. It'll become a huge pile of outfits, it's something you need to know a little bit more about :p

Alright, I've given it some thought and I don't want to spoil my game by more pictures and ruin the fun for explorers, I am however ready to show you samples of my sprites that'll be seen in-game anyhow.

I will show new tiles, new armors, new outfits, new stuff! But if you're interested in seeing any of this you will have to add my msn which I'll be on tomorrow after school.

I will not post the sprites anywhere, only show them in my avatar for interested viewers.

[email protected]

I like when people is creative and try to make own sprites :p
I like the knight on your client picture :D looks cool

nice man, have you played a game called Arcuz? if no, go to google and play creating an account in some site like mochigames, u can retire ideas to do a ot map xD its awesome.

Back