• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Made Sprites Mapping

i think u miss understood me im talking about the markouts on the map no the map itself

Now I got what you're trying to say, you mean the spots I've covered. It's like a censor, I'm hiding some information I don't want everybody on this forum to see. That's confidential information I've noted down for people I know to see, I just cross it when I come here pasting my & the crews work :peace:

If you really need to see the pictures without the edits I'll take new ones later.. Do you REALLY have to see them? >.>

Now I got what you're trying to say, you mean the spots I've covered. It's like a censor, I'm hiding some information I don't want everybody on this forum to see. That's confidential information I've noted down for people I know to see, I just cross it when I come here pasting my & the crews work :peace:

If you really need to see the pictures without the edits I'll take new ones later.. Do you REALLY have to see them? >.>

nah is iight check ur outfi idea thread

the mage looks old how he can run away from pk??
:)
i love the sprites XD!

Can you show us more ss?, i mean i heard the map is like 14 mb?.. then there must be more then just thouse things we have seen, show us more =)

Can you show us more ss?, i mean i heard the map is like 14 mb?.. then there must be more then just thouse things we have seen, show us more =)

I want to show you more, believe me. But I'm afraid that everything that is 1 sprite will get stolen. Like equipments, they will cut the pieces out and take em, or grounds, they will cut the pieces out and paste them. I had to think rly hard before pasting these pictures..

Since outfits are like 12 sprites north, west, east and south. It's not a problem. If they take the south sprite they stil can't do shit :D.

I've got a picture of how it kinda looks ingame when their moving, but I'm kinda insecure about releasing those pictures, I've shown them to Evil Hero and Fallen in OTland, because those are 2 people I trust :peace:

oh, well your right doing that things. keep them to your self till your sure what you want to share, cuz people here does thouse things as you say cut and stuff,

~Nux

@ Added a new picture with a set. Sadly enough I had to edit it roughly in order for it not to get stolen. Always on the safe side, sorry everyone :/

Ok, your doing right hiding things like that but, still people will be able to steal your sprites later when your game is up,

well the last screenshot was kinda poor, but it gives a feeling how things is going to be like xD, seems to be funny =), i cant wait till i can login and play =) btw, what classes is there going to be?.. knight,paladin,druid,sorccerer`.. like rl tibia?, runes? etc?

Ok, your doing right hiding things like that but, still people will be able to steal your sprites later when your game is up,

well the last screenshot was kinda poor, but it gives a feeling how things is going to be like xD, seems to be funny =), i cant wait till i can login and play =) btw, what classes is there going to be?.. knight,paladin,druid,sorccerer`.. like rl tibia?, runes? etc?

I'm not quite sure yet, although one thing is for sure. We DON'Twant anything with tibia to do. We wont use their spells, quests, client, sprites at all :D

Back