• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Customia (free map)

hmm okay, gonna try it out ;).

PS: But I am not 18 :(

It says "I am at least 18 years old or have consent from my Parent or Guardian"
You don't need to be 18, if you have your parents approval you can.
But you want get caught and have to pay if your underage and didn't actually ask your parents :p

A little house for a quest:

Looks nice, but I have a question, how I map these cave entrances?
Always when I add them, I can't enter them, or I can see in the mountain, because I have to put a stair under it <_<.

Looks nice, but I have a question, how I map these cave entrances?
Always when I add them, I can't enter them, or I can see in the mountain, because I have to put a stair under it <_<.
I just put it there, didn't know you needed something special for it to work :s

When is it done o_O?

That could take a while.
I only map/develop this when I feel for it or if I have time, lately I haven't had much time or I just didn't feel for it because of school.

I'll most likely map something on saturday.

But, people are free to contribute, there are some requirements tho.

• The map piece has to be of quality, no 5min things,"noob mapping"(hate to express myself like that..) BUT if the "noob mapping" has potential (idea, structure or w/e) it will most likely be edited a bit and then get added.
    You'll get credited ofc.

• No real map parts, this is the idea of the project, to eliminate that evil map.
    So, the piece has to be custom.

I really felt to try to script something bigger, I've barely scripted anything in Lua so I'm now working on a Auctioneer :p

I'll probably map something but that will probably only be a auction house of some sort for this guy ^^

Is this compatible with:
TFS Mystic Spirit
or
TFS Crying Damson

Or anything else?

You should write compatible mode in main thread.

If its 0.2 compatible, the only Gesior release on this forum which is secure against hacking, is my Prefix Edition.

Eh, so you won't even have ANNI/DHQ etc? : [

Checked the SVN and it looks like he is working on an annihilator script already. So I guess he use a custom OT, but taking the good ideas from original tibia, which is smart.

Is this compatible with:
TFS Mystic Spirit
or
TFS Crying Damson

Or anything else?

You should write compatible mode in main thread.

If its 0.2 compatible, the only Gesior release on this forum which is secure against hacking, is my Prefix Edition.

Checked the SVN and it looks like he is working on an annihilator script already. So I guess he use a custom OT, but taking the good ideas from original tibia, which is smart.

It's not compatible with any distro so far, it could work with the latest branch of revscriptsys2 with some fixes (haven't been able to test tho as the thing just wont compile for me)
I'm aiming this to work with OTServ 0.7.0 which has revscriptsys.

And about AAC, I haven't thought that far yet :p

Eh, so you won't even have ANNI/DHQ etc? : [

The famous old quests as Annihilator and Demon Helmet Quest will of course be added, they are a big part of Tibia and shouldn't be left out in my opinion.

Back