• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Customia (free map)

Random nature
2cgylud.jpg

i dont like here that the edges seems like a forest and the path seems like a bit "not used" but it seems as all the vegetation stops suddendly near the path

i dont like here that the edges seems like a forest and the path seems like a bit "not used" but it seems as all the vegetation stops suddendly near the path

Well maybe it looks weird but I want it like that.

Nice, it's refreshing to see mappers who aren't afraid to take on bigger projects by themselves.

Yeah i love Zisly for this he never get bored. So much projects are failing out there but yours Zisly will always be in mind , thanks for everything.

When i'm trying to download it this comes
Denna XML-fil verkar inte ha någon associerad stilinformation. Dokumentträdet visas nedan.

Code:
−
<D:error>
<C:error/>
<m:human-readable errcode="2">
Could not open the requested SVN filesystem
</m:human-readable>
</D:error>

Keep it up, I can't wait till it is done!

Nothing special really but I want to bump the thread :p
sayxll.png

This place will contain multiple quests and will also be a place where you can hunt demonic monsters and humans.

It's getting pretty confusing working with 7 levels or what it is so I took a break :p
But this place will only be for high lvls as there will be bks,demons,dl's and bosses in this huge place.

Back