• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Cyro's Adventures on Saphira

Cyro

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I have started on saphira from 3 days got my characters lvl 20-11 I will try to post all my adventures here ik its abit late, but I thought it would be fun to share with u my adventures.

Druid eq
qp2kau.png

Currently lvl 20
9ucbo6.png

Magic lvl 18
dggqy9.png

Knight eq
ixe34p.png

Hope you will enjoy this thread and follow it :) -- Feel free to pm if u want join with me on this world I can help u with items and everything I can.

Currently lvl 41 on the druid and 35 on the knight.
Click here to check the screenshots

Regards,
Cyro.​

Last edited:
Thx for everybody :) and sorry for the delay on posting pics I lost more than 25 pics due to an electricity cut :S, but here are some updates on the knight

Skills and update on the eq "just a new axe"
33a7vgn.png

Lv 22 and some sort of loot south east from the pic from the feverish citizen raid at venore they only cost 800gp max in ma world :S
2yy1838.png

45 axe
k380ec.png

since me and cyro playing at the same world we agreed that we both should post pictures at our adventures here :)

So here is my starter gear and my thingys! :D
QzHDyQ.png

I will not post evry single level bcuz i think that would get boring but if you want me to post evry single picture just tell me and i will...

Sorry for my english i just wanted to post this picture :p

For everyone that posts his adventures :
Instead of using eraser at paint to delete your name..
Just press CTRL+N and your name will be hidden..
Thank you!

lol i also play in same server :p
but skipped i am was thinking of playing again
here i screen shot
KNIGHT LVL 20
2845cl.jpg

EDIT:sine ur are a knight also i am lvl 20 skills 40/40 wat should i hunt??

Attachments

Last edited:
Gj guys i will return to post some screens later and btw Tonks I already know it and am sure all of the people here know it its just because am too lazy to do it and I won't do it.

You can goto the Elvenbane to the west of Ab'dendriel search on wikia for it stay there untill u are 30 with a bright sword and decent skills and then go to DC but dont go deep there. pm me ingame for more information my name is Cyro druid.

Knight:

EQ
gZoqqN.png

LvL 35
d4-B5e.png

Druid, Just bought premmy at lvl 38 and here are the screenshots:

EQ
dJcszM.png

Promotion
iLHBr-.png

LvL 39
zyVPge.png