• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dath-ban

olixx

Probaly Best Rp
Reaction score
I wanna say something about dath, he botting on ghastly dragons afk,someone can do something about him?

Thanks for reporting but I don't think that he will get punishment without any proof that you don't show in this thread with complaining.
Maybe yes, gamemasters gonna check him if he still AFK-BOT or not. If he do then pretty sure he will be jailed and not BANNED.

Thanks for reporting but I don't think that he will get punishment without any proof that you don't show in this thread with complaining.
Maybe yes, gamemasters gonna check him if he still AFK-BOT or not. If he do then pretty sure he will be jailed and not BANNED.

why the fuck would we need proof? all we ask for gms to get off there arses and check them cunts, fuck me noob shits

Im not the one telling people they dont have a life over the internet hahaha you are one pathetic piece of shit sounds like you got nothing better to do with yours

Back