• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dead

Nitro77

DeathTrancE
Reaction score
This server is dead.

We are quitting now. It's pointless. ONly option would be if you bring Testserver Client back. So no bots. This would save the server.

I feel like a retard paralyzing a guy and he doesn't even stop due to his Paralyze script.

Over 'n out!

Just started another OTS yesterday and today I got enough reason to quit.
I'm playing on a 250ed and can't paralyyze a level 50noob. This is retarded.

Hey Nitro77.!

Not be offensive but how can a 250 ed not catch a 50 lvl?:eek:

Also yes bots are a big deal on all tibia servers and even rl tibia, there's nothing we can do unless the owners decide to make an own client or like you said a test server where somebots don't work.

Anyways of all otland servers aka Twin, Ice , softs = 90% people are using bots

Hey Nitro77.!

Not be offensive but how can a 250 ed not catch a 50 lvl?:eek:

Also yes bots are a big deal on all tibia servers and even rl tibia, there's nothing we can do unless the owners decide to make an own client or like you said a test server where somebots don't work.

Anyways of all otland servers aka Twin, Ice , softs = 90% people are using bots

I didnt fight a lvl 50 lol it was an example

when we were at south gate and a supporter of the other team came lvl 140ed and i could paralyze it
we did kill him
but not bcs of paralyze lol

and so many ppl here use anti paralyze so ed is useless

idc for botters who use cavebot or any other shit

but i hate botters who destroy pvp
autoheal is okay. but anti paralyze is the thing i hate mostly!!
but just one more thing i hate more it ue combo script

i feel like a retard i got got anti para but i dont use it cs it destroy the game big time

just ue combo is more stupid

I ran through thais with mapwalk and from the other side 2 lvl 300ms came one had follow on the other one they saw me liek 1sec and ue and ue combo script

its impossible to count that on vent

and ofc i die by it. bcs 1 ue makes like 800damage

so it's worthless to play here

This server is dead.

We are quitting now. It's pointless. ONly option would be if you bring Testserver Client back. So no bots. This would save the server.

I feel like a retard paralyzing a guy and he doesn't even stop due to his Paralyze script.

Over 'n out!

Just started another OTS yesterday and today I got enough reason to quit.
I'm playing on a 250ed and can't paralyyze a level 50noob. This is retarded.

Maybe you feel like a retard cuz you are retarded? :eek:

you should walk around the city with Energy ring ;)

or learn how to use ur bot..or purchase one if u cant fight the cause.. Join it..

Lol, so you are quiting cause you died? xd Face it, everyone uses bots, its a fact.You are talking about pvp? Clicking buttons isnt pvp, Cip killed this games pvp long time ago. So i mean, why cant ppl use paralyze zcripts then, fuck that lol. If they use it, you can use it also lol. Anyway, take care on your new OT.

Anyway,leave because u were an noob here
Second,same to me but theres some that doesnt have antiparalyse like me
and some 150's
today i got banned on my mage because.. me and my friend paralyzed a 140 EK and UEUE 4 times so i got banned x.D
btw
u use it too so shutup
i will use to when the cracker works -.-

Anyway,leave because u were an noob here
Second,same to me but theres some that doesnt have antiparalyse like me
and some 150's
today i got banned on my mage because.. me and my friend paralyzed a 140 EK and UEUE 4 times so i got banned x.D
btw
u use it too so shutup
i will use to when the cracker works -.-

i dont use anti paralyze bagdad.
and are jsut like i said no enemie. you cant even hurt me lol
buy dsl
and stop spamming me with your "ISDN"

btw in the pic u send me i can see your IP number so from now i can ping u in fights ;)

On every ot servers are bots, so what you talking about? :/

I'm talking about the useless Paralyze rune on this OTS and the imbaness of UE.
I'm nearly Red HP when Sofokles is hitting me with his "Mas Flam" and he's jsut 50 level higher than me.

Also, on other OTS you can paralyze. Here it's mana waste. On other OTS the people got Anti-Paralyze aswell, but it's not that useless because they still got 1 field paralyze, because there are 2step paralyzes and here's just 1 step paralyze.

So all the fair players here without anti paralyze will kinda get Double Paralyzed. But the cheater get as usual just paralyzed. I can understand that the OTS noobs on this server won't understand it. Or how can you explain that people on RL Tibia get paralyzed harder than here, even they use the same script as here.

yes indeed they need to change the paralyze, it's totally useless against theese bloody botters who think they are so uBeR cOOl when they run through a whole team mapclicking with anti paralyze bot...*caugh* sharmotas troll *caugh*

I'm talking about the useless Paralyze rune on this OTS and the imbaness of UE.
I'm nearly Red HP when Sofokles is hitting me with his "Mas Flam" and he's jsut 50 level higher than me.

Also, on other OTS you can paralyze. Here it's mana waste. On other OTS the people got Anti-Paralyze aswell, but it's not that useless because they still got 1 field paralyze, because there are 2step paralyzes and here's just 1 step paralyze.

So all the fair players here without anti paralyze will kinda get Double Paralyzed. But the cheater get as usual just paralyzed. I can understand that the OTS noobs on this server won't understand it. Or how can you explain that people on RL Tibia get paralyzed harder than here, even they use the same script as here.

That is simple Tibia rules. <_<

That is simple Tibia rules. <_<

You don't understand it.
It makes me feel useles as Druid. I chosed Druid because I just got RP's, MSs and EKs on Softcores, so I chosed an ED on Thunderfall. It was so cool to paralyze etc so I went for the same on Icechaw and Twinforce. But since I've never started on Icechaw, I just got this Twinforce Char as an ED and it's useless. I don't need to heal anyone because RP's and EK's heal enough by their own. And healing a mage here is useless since they get easy comboed when the mana shield is gone (Not like RL tibia when 1 Healer can save an 220~Mage from 10atackters).

and since paralyze is useless too, ED is useless, because the UE's they got arn't that usefull in hunting like the Sorcerer UE's.

yes indeed they need to change the paralyze, it's totally useless against theese bloody botters who think they are so uBeR cOOl when they run through a whole team mapclicking with anti paralyze bot...*caugh* sharmotas troll *caugh*

I dont use para script. Yeah I have elfbot but I dont use para script xd

It was the the test server client that killed this ot from beginning now it doesnt have players anymore.

2 thinks:

1º Do a reset at Twinforce, and but the exp pvp-enfo rates. (beacause bootchars/rookchars are fucking the server.)

2º Nitro, give me the ip of ur new server!

Back