• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Deadliest Warrior searching Mappers.

Elaney

Reaction score
Me and a Friend of mine are searching for a team to put up our idea to reality.

Deadliest Warrior will be the name of the server.

Description

* Deadliest warrior current state is that PVP is the only thing that matters. Creating a more and better/uniqe pvp system for the server. You will upgrade ur stats while pvping, and along with upgrading ur gear as ur experience grow. There will be PvP battles races against races.

* As planned Deadliest Warrior will have about 4 different races at start (example: Djinn, elf, human *note this will not be the races ingame). x at the end. Each race will have 4 Uniqe vocations to choose from. some having only magic in their vocations some only beeing ranged or just meelee, or mixed (1 of each).

* Custom. Everything will be custom, the way ur leveling, all gear will be replaced by new custom gear. Weapons, items, npcs, Pvp, questing etc.

* Each race will have it's own start position. An big island where they can train their skills in pvp, upgrade their gear aswell as doing some quests. Some larger Races share a big island. So aggressions might even end up early stage after the server is up.

* Money use is beeing discussed.

* Counting for the fun sake an idea like this need about 500+ players online at almost any hour. as 4 races = 150~ players each.

* Boting will be mostly useless becuse of the leveling system will be so custom.

Postions

* Host [1/1] Elaney
* Mapper [2/3] 195800, demon~
* Scripter [2/2] Totally full
* Website [1/1]
* Spriter [1/1] Shamrook
* Tutors [1/10] (wont be accepted before at least server is 50% done) (Limannen)
Donations

* There will be a Premium System. How ever it will not be as powerfull as on real tibia. You will gain easier skills in some. like Weapon mastery, Smithing, and so on. Easier to obtain natural goods such as mining will give u a better income that you later on can trade for the items you wish or keep for yourself.

* Donations will be evenly splitted btw all members. Depending how much work you putted down in the server. so 1 doing 10h a day gets more than 1 guy putting down 1h a day.

How to Apply

* You can send me a message here on Otland
* You can send me a Email on [email protected]
* You can add me on msn on [email protected]

Development thread will open next sunday.

Last edited:
Wow I gotta say.

150 signed so far? Disgrace...come on people !
This guy's a genius when it comes to putting a server together, and I support him by 100%.

What I've been told about this project is beyond any server you can imagine, and because of that...it doesn't mean it's impossible to make.
When it comes to Elaney, he'll get it done, just give him your support and you shall see an awesome server within due time.

Also, the matter of "trust" in this forum by looking at the reputationbar is pathetic...but in this case, he hides an extra 98 bars behind those 2.

Thanks Elaney for coming up with such an exceptional idea !

Back