• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deeplings trap 3 ek

kobiq

Reaction score
"
Blocking off areas
It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.". They blocked spawn after server-save. This is breaking the rules

Attachments

OMG WHAT THE HELL IS ThAT!!??
  • Using multiple characters to organize a combo attack on a player.
  • Using multiple characters to heal your character/team in a player versus player situation.
Do something with that morons... LOL

Attachments

Taken care of.

Ta.. Mark to ma wyjebane w to wszystko tak czy tak.

@Mark
Tell me, why do you dont ban/delete MC's on Hive? Do something with that, because normal players can't exp.. omg.

fucking trap spawn and fucking magebomb combo, again. @Mark - Taken care of? You do nothing, ban 2 characters for 7 days? Or 3 characters? Check ip this fucking cheater. Delete for him :O. Perfect sd combo, great <3. Multiclient for pvp ;]. And trap spawn again.

Attachments

• ded magebomb.jpg
    ded magebomb.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 45 · VirusTotal
  • brazole znowu trap.jpg
    brazole znowu trap.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 39 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
dobrze tam gostek na jakiejs shadowce smiesznej swoj nick w 10 screenach zakrywa na 2 wszystko jasno i wyraznie widac

brazole def 1
brazole def 2

nazwy tych screenow to mnie rozjebaly

@translate
fix deletera for brazols

@Mark @Hani

and fix brain for this guy who hide his nick and other shits

on 2 screens we can see everything hehehehhe

but gajs

where is our mages?

Nie wiem czy zauwazyles ze te 2 screeny o ktore ci chodzi nie sa odemnie i mnie na nich nie ma takze co z tego ze wszystko na nich widac jezeli one nie maja nic wspolnego ze mna?. Wiec jesli nie chcesz wniesc nic nowego do tematu to idz nabijac posty gdzies indziej, tu nie znajdziesz kolegow :S.

These two screenshots are not mine. OVerPower send his screenshots without any modifications. Well You should start to "FIX" your brain because my works pretty good

Last edited:
Jaki typ wogole, jestes bardziej tepy niz myslalem. A teraz mozesz juz wyjsc. "gostek" :D. Nie masz co robic na tej wsi i obrazasz innych anonimowo internetowy napinaczu?

@still not Z tego co widze to ten temat został utworzony po to by ukarać pewna osobę a nie żeby ktoś taki jak Ty tutaj wbijał i pierdolił swoje smuty, które nic nie wnoszą. Tak więc wypierdalaj matko.

Back