• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Delete all posts in forum games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiimi

I don't...
Reaction score
Kind of short but w/e...

I think when we update to vB4 the forum games section should be wiped clean because of the members that have a few thousand posts there.
I also think that the section shouldn't count towards post count. (Change after the update.)

Now this is a real suggestion, most spam comes from there.
Signed.

And you guys wanna start over the million thread? No thanks to that.

But yes, 90% of the threads can be whiped away.

not signed, people spam there yes, because all think they cannot trust people if they have low posts..

know, but anyway its still true and untrue so shut up.

haha, asdasd12 your even not close from 5..

Guys! Guys! OTLand is a greedy bitch that want as many threads/posts as possible... some status thing.

and I doubt they would like to vipe out 60% of their total amount of threads/posts. so it's bit odd you even ask for it.. it will never happen!
the chance that would be in same amount as SoftCores would open up on new again without any donations at all.

Could you please repeat that again? In English...

I think that he is trying to say that people spam there, just so they can get alot of posts, to trick people into trustin them. "I have 1000 posts, I won't scam anyone because of my postcount"

I think that he is trying to say that people spam there, just so they can get alot of posts, to trick people into trustin them. "I have 1000 posts, I won't scam anyone because of my postcount"

If that's what he meant then he should support it.
It allows more people to scam because kids on this site will believe anything if you have a high post count and good rep.

I said its true and untrue, since i have heard, people that can host with 1 post and no on believe them...

Kind of unnecessary suggestion. Would be better if post count was disabled in forum games instead of deleting 99999 threads and then start the spam again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back