• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delete My Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Hello.

I have no idea if this is the right place to post this. I havent been on Otland since like, 2012?

A lot changed, nothing will be the same in Tibia. I have nothing to do with that game now. I have nothing to do with OTS either - at least for now.

If I ever decide to come back, I have another account - I dont need 2 accounts. So I would be very grateful if someone could delete this one. Im doing an overall clearance of all my accounts which I have ever made in my life. Not just on Otland.

For most of them ,there was an option "Delete This Account" in Account Settings... I cant find it on Otland.

Also, since even Google allows people to "disappear" from Google... I really want this account to be deleted :)

Thanks in advance.
Byee :D

Why? Just don't login on it anymore. They probbly won't delete it due to that quotes might go crazy etc.

Deleting your account is not possible. It was addressed here already.

Turn off all alert preferences, email preferences and never login again. Simple.

You might be able to have your two accounts merged into one if you ask @Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.