• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delete Seaman

Tanner

thank you based god
Reaction score
seamanbot.jpg

As evidenced by my screenshot (I believe he also admitted to it to Ooth, not sure if a screenshot was saved), Seaman is obviously against fair playing and refuses to gain levels without his bot. The way I see it is if he wont advance his character fairly then he shouldn't get to keep it.

Acct Share. + BOT
2lm096p.jpg

Plus on my thread he admitted to botting.

Um.. So no one else is aloud to bot besides you guys? Also Scatmen greg or w.e Isent even the normal owner.. So if this guy gets deleted he should to.. He fucking hacked the account. Not even baught it.

Um.. So no one else is aloud to bot besides you guys? Also Scatmen greg or w.e Isent even the normal owner.. So if this guy gets deleted he should to.. He fucking hacked the account. Not even baught it.

Its not our fault that your guild was full of cavebotters <_<
and invite them to a private spawn to make them "non caught ones" or you want deny Golem logs in goes into your guilds priv. spawn and dieing few minutes later everytime? ^^

And you should be the last one saying anything about hacked/bought chars, since you guys bought who cares and shared the acc afterwards so cookie could play it lol

Murder is also botting ss here, I even have one of hes own team mates agreeing with me that he is... How can that get any better?
He was bottin at wisps and Roxxor did not agree with me till i got to Golems

Attachments

• Cheating mother fuckers.jpg
    Cheating mother fuckers.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 37 · VirusTotal
Its not our fault that your guild was full of cavebotters <_<
and invite them to a private spawn to make them "non caught ones" or you want deny Golem logs in goes into your guilds priv. spawn and dieing few minutes later everytime? ^^

And you should be the last one saying anything about hacked/bought chars, since you guys bought who cares and shared the acc afterwards so cookie could play it lol

Dude idc about botters xD i never have. And at least Who cares GAVE The account. Unlike the "new" Greg. Who hacked it.

I said nothing about Bought chars. I have no issue with that. Its the fact that hes hacked And no ones done shit all.

The matter will be investigated.

Red

I don't have a bot, Brad.
I think I'm going to host a VNC all day sometime next week for everyone who would like to check my computer for one.

Duh, I use a bot :D
Not 3 like Golem :p
But I've never even heard of elfbot/hold target/NG until i played this server, heard it all from Inner Circle's queer members :)

Golem hasn't been caught botting since the update. I haven't seen any suspicious behavior from him at all.

Red

We all use bot's..
Just be afraid? cmon dude all ppl is cavebotting..

Back