• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro77

DeathTrancE
Reaction score
Okay, I got banned for MCing ( i think it wasn't fair but doesnt matter thats not the problem)

I was complaining about this banishment with an gamemaster.

And then, when i gave up complaining about it.
GM feloth just wished me goodbye and i got DELTETED!

Sorry, for that "behavior" but don't you think you can give me a Notation first?
Like all other players get?

No, I get IP Ban (Okay can live with it) + A deletion of an 228RP?

This is mad!
And yes it is?

Deletion for complaining about banishments. Sorry dude. But can't you give me a notation first?

Greetings,
You got banned for admitting to playing 2characters at the same time. That is a violation of our rules and I have already informed you about that.

Then you started to message me alot on your other character, I told you what the rules was and I also gave you a link to it.

I also banned your third character after you informed me that "next time" you where going to lie to me and "not get banned". Which tells me that you did not learn from your last two banishments. Therefor I banned you with a IP-ban so you will have more time to think about why you got banned in the first time.

I belive the bans earlier was enought of a warning to you, and if you did not take banishments as a warning I do not think Notations would do any better.

Next time you should inform us about you beeing sorry for breaking rules, and not that you will lie and continue break them.

Greetings,
You got banned for admitting to playing 2characters at the same time. That is a violation of our rules and I have already informed you about that.

Then you started to message me alot on your other character, I told you what the rules was and I also gave you a link to it.

I also banned your third character after you informed me that "next time" you where going to lie to me and "not get banned". Which tells me that you did not learn from your last two banishments. Therefor I banned you with a IP-ban so you will have more time to think about why you got banned in the first time.

I belive the bans earlier was enought of a warning to you, and if you did not take banishments as a warning I do not think Notations would do any better.

Next time you should inform us about you beeing sorry for breaking rules, and not that you will lie and continue break them.

dont care aobut the "mc" but the deletion

LoL

"I also banned your third character after you informed me that "next time" you where going to lie to me and "not get banned"."

Aren't you human? Raging isn't... Yeah, kick one of your best customers from the server LOL

And about the lieing part. Didn't you lie to me aswell, when you said that one of my Characters just logged out during a conversation?

just unlete him, i think what he did wasnt enought for deletion there are always guys on demona blocking it, and only 1 got banned for using bot, while all days there are players blocking it with mc and alarm on bot.
I dont think he should be deleted, banned its ok some days for thinking on what he did and if he wants to do it again, but deletion? That sux >.< what he did was not enought for deletion.
I WISH YOU COME BACK MORGAN PLS DONT LEAVE =D:

Do you think that if you're donating, you will be threatened specially by the gms?

who are u?

i am on this ots for 6months now
thats what i mean with customer

donation isnt buying
thats why they can do every shit.

If you would pay for the service here, they can't make things like that. But because it's free to pay and the gift here are "donations" they don't have a privacy police shit.

just unlete him, i think what he did wasnt enought for deletion there are always guys on demona blocking it, and only 1 got banned for using bot, while all days there are players blocking it with mc and alarm on bot.
I dont think he should be deleted, banned its ok some days for thinking on what he did and if he wants to do it again, but deletion? That sux >.< what he did was not enought for deletion.
I WISH YOU COME BACK MORGAN PLS DONT LEAVE =D:

avanged got already a 1 day ban by talaturen + 1day ip banish bcs he complained about the banishment of 2 of his characters.

It wasnt me. but i think my time here is gone. its just corrupted while others get notations. I remember when a guy flamed GM hani in help channel for like 5 minutes and he always got notated. I didn't get warned with even 1 word like be careful etc

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasnt me. but i think my time here is gone. its just corrupted while others get notations. I remember when a guy flamed GM hani in help channel for like 5 minutes and he always got notated. I didn't get warned with even 1 word like be careful etc

I think it looks like you got a warning already. I can't judge since I wasn't there. But I have to say, we GMs can't judge exactly the same and make exactly the same decisions, also it depends on the situation. I don't know anything about your situation since I haven't spoken to Feloth about it. So I can't say anything about it really.

I think it looks like you got a warning already. I can't judge since I wasn't there. But I have to say, we GMs can't judge exactly the same and make exactly the same decisions, also it depends on the situation. I don't know anything about your situation since I haven't spoken to Feloth about it. So I can't say anything about it really.

i didnt know that it is illegal to play on 2 computers, bcs on real tibia i didnt get banned on taht when a gm spoke to me about that. He said that it could have been your brother or anything else. Just when you are able to make both characters dance at the same time you won't get banned bcs of not having proofs.

I didn't know that the character was warned once. I just remember when feloth said that.
But i guess it was like 3 months ago.
But i already know taht the banishments wont get lifted agian like in times when vanderlay was owner here.

Still i didn't insult or used offensive language towards you, and i was saying the truth about the multiple character thing.

It's just a bit too hard that the characters gets a Deletion. I mean I didnt cheat on that character once!

Well if the judgment is banishment it should all be the same and that's 1 banishment for 1 rule violation not 3 banishment's for only breaking 1 rule. This would be an example of going to 3 warnings for 1 thing.

Just pointing some things out that i think, not trying to argue or not trying to pick any sides.

mate, the rules aren't clear here, feloth doesn't threath ppl same

For example when I got banned for using autoheal when getting coffee for our painter, nothing of this was in rules, but feloth makes his own rules, he's one of the most pathetic gms, we'd wish vanderlay would get back but w/e

Feloth I hope you unbann avanged, this is just pathetic

i didnt know that it is illegal to play on 2 computers, bcs on real tibia i didnt get banned on taht when a gm spoke to me about that. He said that it could have been your brother or anything else. Just when you are able to make both characters dance at the same time you won't get banned bcs of not having proofs.

Rule 2: external applications
* login on multiple characters

Not "Using Multi-client", login on multiple characters.

Well if the judgment is banishment it should all be the same and that's 1 banishment for 1 rule violation not 3 banishment's for only breaking 1 rule. This would be an example of going to 3 warnings for 1 thing.

Just pointing some things out that i think, not trying to argue or not trying to pick any sides.

It is clearly that you got those warnings BEFORE that system where implanted, which is why you don't see the reasons for the warnings, only the amount of warnings.

mate, the rules aren't clear here, feloth doesn't threath ppl same

For example when I got banned for using autoheal when getting coffee for our painter, nothing of this was in rules, but feloth makes his own rules, he's one of the most pathetic gms.

* train magic level/skills while you are idle from the game

If you have autoheal on while idle from the game, that counts like "train mag lvl/skills while idle from the game.

As stated before, I don't know anything about this situation so I leave it to Feloth.

* login on multiple characters

Not "Using Multi-client", login on multiple characters.

I am not complaing about this banishment.

Look for what this char got deleted now.

For using Autoheal while being afk for 2minutes while a RL atacked the character for fun.
And for complaing about an banishment without getting warned.

"Criminal Records (warnings: 2)
Date Action Reason Comment
Until: Jul 31 2009, 21:21:59 Banishment Multi-Clienting Read the rules

I got banned for using Multiple Characters not for using an unofficial Software to login on multiple characters at the same time ;)

Last edited:
@hani
I said afk in skype to prelude and gave our painter coffee came back and got banned for autohealing and not for manatraining, complained about feloth being wrong cuz I told him autohealing is not illegal, then, instead of saying 'im sorry' he changed the bann reason into manatraining (using exura gran on rp for manatraining rofl)

@feloth
Just piss of and be fair once u ********

I think everyone got the rights to complain about his banishment when he thinks the decission is unfair or he got problems to understand the rule.
Isn't it that way?

Not when GM Feloth is in the near. I have done NOTHING ILLEGAL ON AVANGED!! (For the second banishment.)

Or explain me which rule did I break on Avanged when you gave me that IP + Delete?

EDIT: Waiting for an answer which shows the rule, which I broke on Avanged. Is it because I was "spamming" you.

I bet it's because you just want cash. Which you won't get from me.

Last edited:
Please read my first post as I have explained everything there. If you have a bad time understanding English, you can always use translate.google.com

Also, in the rules it says:
We, the gamemasters of SoftCores, reserve the rights to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you could prevent that from happening by obeying our rules.

Which means, next time you find out that you will tell a GM that you will continue breaking the rules but next time you will lie about it you will have to face a new banishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back