• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desert Fight 09.05.2009

lol, Too bad gm's doesnt ban for this ..You can easly see hes dash and when he gets Paralyzed he does Utani gran hur, Hes normal utani gran hur is Utani gran hur "2 fast 4 you or something :p
Looks like it was a misstake to let Dzumior lead, dont you think? haha

People Choice the leader did we loss open battle when i lead ?
Show me the cam when i didn't come back

lol, Too bad gm's doesnt ban for this ..You can easly see hes dash and when he gets Paralyzed he does Utani gran hur, Hes normal utani gran hur is Utani gran hur "2 fast 4 you or something :p
Looks like it was a misstake to let Dzumior lead, dont you think? haha

Are u a dumbass? Your whole guild use antypara, dash and autoheal.. I will tell it again.. don;t deny it.

If Gm should ban for this Your guild and ever1 on this server would be banned...

And when he died he came back and we won this fight so get the .. out of here.

Are u a dumbass? Your whole guild use antypara, dash and autoheal.. I will tell it again.. don;t deny it.

If Gm should ban for this Your guild and ever1 on this server would be banned...

And when he died he came back and we won this fight so get the .. out of here.
Lol? Got any prove that we are using any kind of bot? no, And dzumior and lopes is posting movies about bot's, So you get the fack out of here

How old u are man ? i use bot to heal ye i can said it
Already Alexxxxxx =Bon devil-Tharrin from galana here Gm Feloth know i use it i don't lie I DIDNT USE ANY SHIT

OFC I USE

Go chekt bog raider yalahar
Me Heal
Me Fail
Me Noob
Me knight
Hots Suger
How many people of u bot and rook charakter later ?
But i have the balls to said i use why u guys said i play without bot ahahha so funny :)
Already you can see on cam i can;t get chance somelike this name 300+ lvl with dash i can't get him

I leaving them if someone like 10 people spam paraliz and sd me Asobati and rest with leader combo sd i cant stay in 1 place i need run away but when i moving somewhere i told people where some people follow me rest people didn't listen me and go another way im not God to bring 2000 people follow me all the time someone maybe wanna go another way its his choice but later scream help me im alone :p so its not my problem then 1 target everybody rush if someone choice another target its his problem

Already Alexxxxxx =Bon devil-Tharrin from galana here Gm Feloth know i use it i don't lie I DIDNT USE ANY SHIT

OFC I USE

Me Heal
Me Fail
Me Noob
Me knight
Hots Suger
But i have the balls to said i use why u guys said i play without bot ahahha so funny :)
Already you can see on cam i can;t get chance somelike this name 300+ lvl with dash i can't get him

I leaving them if someone like 10 people spam paraliz and sd me Asobati and rest with leader combo sd i cant stay in 1 place i need run away but when i moving somewhere i told people where some people follow me rest people didn't listen me and go another way im not God to bring 2000 people follow me all the time someone maybe wanna go another way its his choice but later scream help me im alone :p so its not my problem then 1 target everybody rush if someone choice another target its his problem

You got dash = elfbot, ur list is only the same person..But heres my list on the one's in hotseppers that bot chars and rook:
Esterukka
Michael
Manyxinho
Aber moran
Lestat The Valiant
Tonk's
Lampo
Rothas
Dzumior <-- even you.
Arwyna cold (?)
Zora
Century child
Dohokito de libra
Wojownicz druid
Scren
John cutter AkA Mr jack
Bum

Idk if i need to name more char's that has been botting chars and then rook them...But i think thats enough, isnt it? stop saying we're the one whos cheating lvls hahah when even YOU do it

You got dash = elfbot, ur list is only the same person..But heres my list on the one's in hotseppers that bot chars and rook:
Esterukka
Michael
Manyxinho
Aber moran
Lestat The Valiant
Tonk's
Lampo
Rothas
Dzumior <-- even you.
Arwyna cold (?)
Zora
Century child
Dohokito de libra
Wojownicz druid
Scren
John cutter AkA Mr jack
Bum

Idk if i need to name more char's that has been botting chars and then rook them...But i think thats enough, isnt it? stop saying we're the one whos cheating lvls hahah when even YOU do it

Arwyna isn;t botting rotfl same goes to Michael.

U will get your proofs that u use bot just let us cam it ;)

Qknight but how i can get 500 lvl on Zelizard ?
DId u see him online anyone single day ?
Ye ofc i rooked another charakter by Zelizard and then zelizard was rooked you are right :)
But before rooking zelizard i rooked another charakter who was bought by me :)

Qknight but how i can get 500 lvl on Zelizard ?
DId u see him online anyone single day ?
Ye ofc i rooked another charakter by Zelizard and then zelizard was rooked you are right :)
But before rooking zelizard i rooked another charakter who was bought by me :)
lol? say that again but in english

OFC I USE

Me Heal
Me Fail
Me Noob
Me knight
Hots Suger

I aint using bot ./Pop

Instead of starting another imature keyboard war i wanna thank you for giving me something to amuse myself with :)

Fail.

I didn't use bot to make char and rook him later ;) I just rook character of my rl friend who played here.

Back