• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desert Fight 09.05.2009

Buahaha, we have never invited/joined to asbatis team, fail

And what it was yesterday [ob]? Lopes has helped you, fail again ;(

Quite funny that you say that, when we was fighting in ank, both our team and your team had asbatis team against us and you went to defence in dlair begging us to kill them otherwise you wouldn't dear to fight :w00t:

Buahaha, we have never invited/joined to asbatis team, fail

And what it was yesterday [ob]? Lopes has helped you, fail again ;(
First of all, you we're with asobati one night ..second of all If i we're in that fight yesterday i would kick hes *ss, and please stop say fail because you dont know what the word 'fail' means.

First of all, you we're with asobati one night ..second of all If i we're in that fight yesterday i would kick hes *ss, and please stop say fail because you dont know what the word 'fail' means.

We never was with him.
And again... You are talking about something when u weren't.
The true is that Your team accepted the help from Lopes and You can't deny it. So it's fail.

We never was with him.
And again... You are talking about something when u weren't.
The true is that Your team accepted the help from Lopes and You can't deny it. So it's fail.
Yeah, my team was with him one night, Said nothing about that..I said i would kick hes *ss if i was there, so your the one that fails. lol
And hotsteppers was with asobati like 2 or 3 days before they backstabbed

They didn't backstabbed us... omfg get your fact straight...

Lopes did it but not them... and we was never with him

Im on no ones side accept Asobati, qknight is trash if he was there i would have never helped.I went against hotsteppers so I could actually die and lose lvls instead of watching other guilds in pz. And qknight i found that your the only fag in your guild and Dut that talk shit others are cool but atleast teach your team to magic wall behind the enemy not infront..

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MICHAEL HES COOL BUT THIS OT IS FUCKING GARABAGE THERES NO PVP IN IT SO ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

k
thx
bye

Btw go look at my guild and asobati's guild we took a ban because this ot is shit

Im on no ones side accept Asobati, qknight is trash if he was there i would have never helped.I went against hotsteppers so I could actually die and lose lvls instead of watching other guilds in pz. And qknight i found that your the only fag in your guild and Dut that talk shit others are cool but atleast teach your team to magic wall behind the enemy not infront..

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MICHAEL HES COOL BUT THIS OT IS FUCKING GARABAGE THERES NO PVP IN IT SO ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

k
thx
bye

Btw go look at my guild and asobati's guild we took a ban because this ot is shit

Don't come here talking about pvp, because u're one of many that use cheats and it is kinda destroying the pvp-option because all of the advantages.

I'm getting sick so many using cheats, good luck finding an OT with cheat-"PvP".

Don't worry tho', what goes around will eventually come around.

Dzumior died because of paralyze script rofl and he writes utani gran hur with paralyze script but when he do utani gran hur on hotkey it says 2 fast 4 you

Back