• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Designin my own song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Well as the title says im an Gangster rapper and i want to design/to make my own songs the instrumental because i rly need it :p some1 could make a lil tutorial or something? :p

Download garage band programs. Form your own songs and rap to them?

No offence, but if you want to build an image as a 'gangster' rapper I suggest:
a. Check where you live. If you're living in a suburb w/ a nice quiet park and people jogging around @ 5PM to get exercise, you're not in the ghetto.
b. Leave OTLand and smash your computer w/ a brick. How many 'gangster rappers' have you heard of that play MMORPGs when they're not on the streets running amok?
c. Actually listen to some real rappers like TuPac - they're poets and don't brag like these fakers nowadays.
Fact is, people like Akon and to some degree 50 Cent are just cashing in on popular trends - they were never ever involved in any gangland life.

Real rap is fine, talk about society, your life and things YOU actually have experienced and seen.
Don't start bagging real rappers, claiming you're something you're not and try to act 'tough' and 'cool.

Regardless, I got my good laugh for today.

So "gangsta" you are!?... lol

I guess he doesn't want me to post his picture, but if you still want to see it: http://otland.net/f21/rl-pictures-19448/index3.html

/\ That's Pro Warbringer, is he gangsta(nah) or no? xP

Another laugh, look at his title above his avatar:
"Advanced Retired Mapper"

LOL? fail..

Last edited:
No offence, but if you want to build an image as a 'gangster' rapper I suggest:Fact is, people like Akon and to some degree 50 Cent are just cashing in on popular trends - they were never ever involved in any gangland life.

Real rap is fine, talk about society, your life and things YOU actually have experienced and seen.
Don't start bagging real rappers, claiming you're something you're not and try to act 'tough' and 'cool.

Regardless, I got my good laugh for today.

nah i am good with german rappers like BUSHIDO,SIDO,ALPA GUN,TONY D , EKO FRESH and KOOL SAVAZ :p
maybe im the next lal xD
nao and i dont play tibia anymore its too retarded for me i just login check whats goin on and shitora :D

Garageband is for Mac only.

Have a look at
"Cakewalk" Kinetic or Home Studio.
"Acid" by Soundforge
"Audacity"
"Adobe Audition" (Old name: Cool Edit Pro)
"Quartet X2 Music Studio"
"Traktion"
"Band-in-a-Box 12"
"Tabit"
"Fruityloops Studio"
"Ableton Live"
"Cubase SX2"
"Dance eJay"
"Codemaster's Music 2000"
"MAGIX Music Maker"

nvm close thread :p

why is every one against this guy lol, let him rap if he wants to rap. Wow, whats wrong with people these days -.-

So "gangsta" you are!?... lol

dqhp3o.jpg

/\ That's Pro Warbringer, is he gangsta(nah) or no? xP

Another laugh, look at his title above his avatar:
"Advanced Retired Mapper"

LOL? fail..

did u know that posting some1 elses picture is illegal over the web ?:] And i can sue you because of privacy shit~

did u know that posting some1 elses picture is illegal over the web ?:] And i can sue you because of privacy shit~

Uhm, you posted this picture about 5 times, so it's not considered privacy...

I removed the picture since you're gonna cry about it, but I posted a link TO it, which isn't illegal :)

Last edited:
Uhm, you posted this picture about 5 times, so it's not considered privacy...

I removed the picture since you're gonna cry about it, but I posted a link TO it, which isn't illegal :)

Are you sure? ;]
Every kind of involving into my privacy i mean posting my picture everywhere is illegal.. if i posted it on a another thread you are not able to post it to another..
yeah its illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back