• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Developer IDE for OpenTibia [MinOTaur]

How interested are you in having this kind of tool?

• Very!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Quite interested.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • ...meeh..

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nah, Not interested.

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
I don't like that default layout. Make it a little more like Windows Classic imo.

I don't like the new GUI at all, sorry. I look for a clean text editor that's easy on my eyes after long periods of times that takes up minimal space. I don't think you should try to create an all-in-one type program. It will just end up as a bloated application that does lots of things but very poorly compared to the already made alternatives. There is a lot more to a text editor then just syntax highlighting and auto-complete. You should focus on a program that does 1 thing well, that's just my opinion.

This is the text editor I use with my own auto-complete/highlighting:
ywH7M.png

@devianceone
Now *THAT* is a layout I wouldn't mind.

@Mindrage
Just stop, man. Lol.

*Added OTB, SPR, DAT Loading., Working on otbm
*Added a client filter, (disables certain features.
*Scripting framework has begun (Support for Lua, Vb.net, C# as a scripting language)

im writing it in c# atm, But converting it to Mono framework so it can work on Mac and linux aswell.

Okey, So im doing another attempt on this. Except i will do many shortcuts, god forbid me ofc, but hey, better than making everything from scratch

Back