• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Disbaning Warmode Poll! Yes / No

Should we be able to disban the warmode?

• Yes

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
Hello,

This poll is for guilds that are fighting or for guilds, that are willing to fight in the near future.
Should we be able to disban warmodes? like we can now? or should we be able to set, ending date and frag limit of the warmode, so you wont be able to disban the warmode before the xxx frag limit, is reached, or the date end. This will make warmodes more stable and fun! since now, when guilds are accepting warmode, and lets say they lose the battle, they can just disban the warmode, and go take the exp back and stuff. And if you wont be able to disban the warmode, losing team will have to stay in pz, or they will get sneaked.

If you say yes, say why.
If you say no, state why

Regards
Calar Joker.

WE SHOULDNT be able to disband warmode !!!!!. Lets make minimum frags of war mode like 100!!!:D

No we shouldnt, cause it brings the old tibia feeling that one team got the upper hand. But I think you should be able to invite people to the guild during the war. Not be able to leave the guild tough.

We have seen it, but there's no decision yet so no nothing to post about it. Because anyone can leave a guild at anytime anyway, just not join back during an active guild war so I don't see exactly how a frag limit is going to prevent people who leave to go exp or whatever. Or do you also suggest that we change so you can't leave a guild that is in active war? That way guild leaders can abuse and make players stuck in a guild...

Yes i know that they can leave the guild, but that wont help them, just imagine 80ppl from unstoppable leaving guild :D when they do this the leader will have to create a new guild, invite all players ect...
Just enable us to:
Set Warmode Start-End Date.
Set Frag limit, that both guild leaders will agree.
Don't enable us to disban the warmode.

We have seen it, but there's no decision yet so no nothing to post about it. Because anyone can leave a guild at anytime anyway, just not join back during an active guild war so I don't see exactly how a frag limit is going to prevent people who leave to go exp or whatever. Or do you also suggest that we change so you can't leave a guild that is in active war? That way guild leaders can abuse and make players stuck in a guild...

I hardly think any leader would abuse that. There is no reason for a guild leader would make people stuck on purpose. What is their win? And why would you join a guild if the leaders gets you stuck?

You should change the following:
- No player should be able to leave a warmode (I know not everyone loggs in every day and might get stuck but then don't be in a guild that wants a warmode)
- ANY player should be able to get an invite to a guild in war (to prevent disbanding the warmode in order to get your friends to join you)
- A warmode should either have a end date or a frag limit when the war gets disbanded
- In order to prevent people from giving free frags because they cannot leave the leader of the guild should be able to kick players.
- There should be some smart solution to prevent the leader kicks everyone from the guild.

- In order to prevent people from giving free frags because they cannot leave the leader of the guild should be able to kick players.
I dont agree with this, why? because you can kick people from the guild, and invite them again! so its gonna ruin this even more.

Back