• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Discussion] New Custom RPG Server

esfomeado

N o_0 B
Reaction score
.: Introduction :.

Hello, i have been working on a rpg project. Nowadays most of server are global your simple editions of evolutions or baiak maps.
Less than 2% are custom and i think than really less are RPG.
So i have started working in a project with some friends a time a go my creating a custom RPG, so i'm here to get some ideas for the server.

.: Map :.

The map is not really big have ~30mb. Later i will create a mapping showoff.

.: Spells :.

Almost all spells are new. There are more than 100+ different spells high balanced to give you a better game experience.

.: Systems :.

I'm accepting suggestions cause at this moment i have no ideas.

.: Other :.

Should have a beginners island like rookgard?
Have rates you would like to be?

This looks interesting, I've been looking for a true, custom RPG's for years, but they all either fail, suck or just never get done. I want the exp rates to be in the middle not to slow where you hunt at the same monster for like 3 hours but I also don't want it to be like you kill 1 thing and get like 50 levels, anyway good luck.

This looks interesting, I've been looking for a true, custom RPG's for years, but they all either fail, suck or just never get done. I want the exp rates to be in the middle not to slow where you hunt at the same monster for like 3 hours but I also don't want it to be like you kill 1 thing and get like 50 levels, anyway good luck.

Yeah, unfortunately like you say most of rpg servers die.
I wanna keep my server alive the most time possible.
The rates maybe i'll be 5x after 100 or 3x.

Well, its a good initiative but... you have to have a LOT of free time to make yourself a fully custom and original server. Trust me, I know how it is :p

Good luck on yours anyway, it sounds good but we doesnt really have any information from it yet.
Would like to know more.

I have been working in the map for a along time.
I don't have information because i really don't have any ideas and so i don't have almost nothing. Only map with quests.
I'm expecting some ideas from the community.

An idea of mine then for the sake of the role playing:

Avoid the normal tibian quests... make npc quest chains with actual lore instead of lost random chests everywhere.
On a ideal rpg, everything has its purposes and a lore behind it.

I agree with Siegh, create NPC that will lead you throughout the world.

I'm working on a server like this for 2 years, still not done. Believe me, if you start this thing and wanna make it good, you'll spend as equal or more time.

The map is almost done.
There are just some things to finish.
I have been working on this project almost for 1 year.
About the npc idea will be implemented.
Something like that maybe: "Hi |playername| i lost my sword in a old mine. Can you find it?"

Back
Top Bottom