• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Discussion] The time of Aragon, calling all warriors!

Can't wait to see this online. It looks like a crazy RPG, definitely my type of server!

Would love to see Tiers... it may be a copy from other servers but it is something that would make the server better. Pretty much equipment you can upgrade.

12:00 You see a Tier 3 stone. It will evolve your Tier 2 weapon into a Tier 3 weapon! You can also exchange "x amount" for a Tier 4 stone!(possibility to trade or if they will just be random drops) It weighs 2.00 oz. (example)

12:00 You see a Glory Sword (Atk:38, Def:27) It is the Glorious sword of Aragon.
12:00 You see a Glory Sword T1 (Atk:46, Def:33) It is the Glorious sword of Aragon.
12:00 You see a Glory Sword T2 (Atk:54, Def:39) It is the Glorious sword of Aragon.
12:00 You see a Glory Sword T3 (Atk:62, Def:45). It is the Glorious sword of Aragon.

Just my thought.. :)

~Dark Vhoodu

Tiers ruin rpg feeling, better is put stones like in ascalon or upgrade with gems

I agree w/ @Ashran.
The stone system in Ascalon was amazing, & it would be a cool feature here! Well can't wait til this servers up & running, will check it our for sure.

No this is not dead, it simply has slowed down alot due to both of our main system scripters being in college and spending all their time focusing on their studies. This summer I hope to be posting alot of updates on the development of the server and quests :) I'm glad people are still interested in this, I personally can't wait to have it online and start the experience of Aragon!

Would really love to get some help on this to get this beta stage complete; 2 more areas to finsh then we are online for testing and sculpting!

Scripters, Mappers + Devs message me!

Update: New scripter/developer is joining the project under a paid position in hopes that we will have the beta areas scripted + completed for testing by the summer if not sooner. Development will begin next week with the scripts, as for the map we have a new mapper working on one of the last areas of the beta while I finish up nature in a previous area as well as continue sculpting the global areas of the map to get ready for when everything from the beta is ready to move forward.

Keep an eye out for Aragon Beta in the upcoming months!

I hope you still remember me bro! Glad your project has reached this stage! That's awesome.

Are you using custom sprites?

Of course I remember ya Ghosty, thank ya! To answer your question, we will be using otclient with major edits in the future. As for now we are keeping it pretty default client until the structure of the game is completely finished and we can move onto graphics.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still working on this, and it is under 1.0 TFS. Unfortunately I have had to completely restart from step one with scripts but in the end we will have a great rpg world again.

Scripts deemed Outdated in Updating Process:
Entire starting quest, and all story line quests up to level 25.

Most Valued Question: Is the server still playable, of course; to be honest.. running around leveling off the higher level monsters is alot of fun and puts a totally different spin on Tibia.

With that said, I may be able to launch a beta of this very soon if we get some more mapper applications in the job thread.

great to hear that you are still working on this! too bad all the storyline quests are gone tho xD

That is great news, a server I'm looking forward to checking!

Do NOT forget to call me once it's open for some testing! I'll gladly help you with that! :D

Started re-writing the starting quest line and thinking about how the RPG Features of the world should work. Aragon is back in progress this summer, if anyone is interested in helping please have a look at the staff thread!

Apply to join Aragon: Staff Application Thread

Back