• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do something with paladin is unplayable

majks

Reaction score
my favorite class is not playable please do something about it. 80% this server play ED or MS because these classes are op. What is the same meaning as the only characters you can play are magic. EK is still playable but Paladin tragedy with good skills is a pussy. Mana resp for Magic classes ist too big. are a few things that I would have liked to change but for me the most important is to regain my favorite class please. Thx.

I think Paladin is the best rpg profession :d also it good tank on war(good healing - arround 1200-1500 and 29% death protecion).
I win ferumbras and other bosses much times so I think hits with good skill are good. Of course the pvp average hits are weaker than in other professions ;p

ya basically what cornel is saying is rps on shadows are good for rpg and to be a chairlover. If you want power go a mage

For PVE is also weak, enough to see with the MS kills everything in 2 hits or 1 Hit UE and Pally ,pounding pounding and not always is a good hit enter at this time bots MS slay my monsters bothers me is.

Also depends on your weapon, paladins in my opinion suck at low lvl, however in cornels level I think they would be pretty bad ass

I play rp and I think that it's not bad at all... You probably have lvl 100 paladin and you're pissed that you're a weak shit.

Hehe everytime new shit " FIX UE IN LUNARFORCE IS SO OP"
HEHEEHUEHUEHUE NOW FIX RPS IN SHADOW? OHMYGUD GAJS GROW UP LIL BOYS

The problem is with skills, in Shadowcores mages have a better magic rate than paladins and knights melee&dist rate, so they should improve EK's and RP's.

The problem is with skills, in Shadowcores mages have a better magic rate than paladins and knights melee&dist rate, so they should improve EK's and RP's.

Improve EK? hahahah funny at this time ek can easy hit you 700+ so i dont know how many u want hit with this shit. Thats tank he dont need huge damage.

Improve EK? hahahah funny at this time ek can easy hit you 700+ so i dont know how many u want hit with this shit. Thats tank he dont need huge damage.
Look Highscores in Shadowcores of all vocations and the same in Rl and maybe u'll understand what i said

So improve damage will fix everything yes ? I dont think so

Paladin currently has the smallest statistical hit of all classes it was good to add these few percent only for this class, bothers me too with 80% OTS ammo is infinite but here I have to wear a whole backpack arrows.

I think Paladin is the best rpg profession :d also it good tank on war(good healing - arround 1200-1500 and 29% death protecion).
I win ferumbras and other bosses much times so I think hits with good skill are good. Of course the pvp average hits are weaker than in other professions ;p

Kkkkkkkkkk jajajajajajaj i want to see the day that you soled "much times" and "winned" ferumbras akakak

Sorry bro it was funny ahaha

Kkkkkkkkkk jajajajajajaj i want to see the day that you soled "much times" and "winned" ferumbras akakak

Sorry bro it was funny ahaha

I won without utito orshaball 10~ times, 1x ghazbaran and 1x ferumbras and I always won all inq bosses also I won warzone bosses with 350+ mages ; s

Paladins here should at least have their acc better, even with good bow or crossbow ~5% acc I still miss a lot of shots having good dist. And my dmg is nothing more like a joke no matter if it is a knight or mage. Two mage's UE and I'm dead, ok, but why do I need at least 15 hits (because 5 of them will miss) and exori gran cons to put down a mage without utamo vita? On other servers i could quite easily fight with 25 lvl lower mage, but here it's sometimes impossible to take down 40-60 lev lower one.

Once they add the upgradable items paladins will be op the xbows will be 2-3x better

Back