• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does Lunarforce have the worst Ot community ever?

Rugged Mage

Lua Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
I've tried talking to so many people on this server and they just ignore me, or just call me a noob and say bye. Even half of the new otland people that came just for the twifysoft part of this thread ignore me.... This has to be one of the worst communities I've ever saw.

To me it doesn't matter. If I play I play to war, not to make friends with 16 year olds.

To me it doesn't matter. If I play I play to war, not to make friends with 16 year olds.
Ofc you play for wars, and I'm 17. I obviously don't need to make friends with fat fucks, but I much rather have someone to talk to than just sit around doing nothing because I absolutely hate hunting, so I can't war until I level more anyways.

fact is most people are lazy and just bot so they dont make friends to hunt anymore :\

that for i was deletad on my char so noone wanna speak to ppl

but for sure you can speak to that guy who mad lunar so bad as now

hes name its Gm siramix prooooooooo of lunar plz if he log in.. just log out its no point to be online gggggg

I love making new friends on Ot servers.. The people who'd like to play alone on a otserver must be retarded. I mean, how fun can it be to do all the shit alone all the time? o_O

I love making new friends on Ot servers.. The people who'd like to play alone on a otserver must be retarded. I mean, how fun can it be to do all the shit alone all the time? o_O
I really made some good friends on otservers! Dont wanna miss them anymore!!!

Me, too aww :(
Will never be le same :/
Haha so much fun :p

hail me soloing all happy tibians just cause fred beron was in guild good times :3

I hope not :p I got messaged by some random level 8 who talked shit, but I expect better than that from you, haha!
Just wierd cuz it's at the same time you made this thread :p
Oh nah, I'm level 156 :p. I'm just trying to get level 200 for wars :D

Back
Top Bottom