• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation ideas

Ikonik

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I've recently thought of donation ideas, as I see the shop is lacking some.

Leveling without being PK'd.-What this means is you purchase a certain amount of time to level, without being killed. By anybody. Prevents PA's.

Maybe special houses:Special houses with special spawns that you can only access.

Possibly buying levels, but to the point of only to 250. Prevents being murdered in the beginning of the game.

New Mage sets. In the shop theres more paladin and knight armor. Think of more.

Cash bundles/Item bundles.
Buy so and so amount of cash, get extra. Buy a whole set of armor, get a pair of soft boots or something

24-Hour Blessing. Persists through death.

Give feedback!

Last edited:
All terrible ideas. The items in the shop are ones that are generally hard to come by or in some cases impossible to get although a few are just so common that they are also available and/or part of a set that they are selling other pieces to. This is a pvp server, so to level without possibly being PK'd is just ridiculous. Special houses are a crock of shit and so are private spawns. This is a real tibia based OT, no bullshit private spawns for people who are willing to spend mommy and daddy's money. Same goes for the buying levels. As far as "more mage sets" there aren't that many mage sets to begin with. They have the ones that are obtained through quests. They don't need more the stuff they have is fine, if nothing else, remove some of the things. 24 hour blessing also, just ignorant. The only point I agree with you on is the cash bundles. Buying more should get you a % more, the same way the gold selling sites for global tibia work. No deals on set bundles though.

you are real funny man, so you want pz outside of pz? you dumb.

buy levels? you must be kidding. you deserve a ban only for this. we dont want an orshabaal OT thank you, if you dont like to play like rl, find another ot.

its like you want to bot 24/7 without getting killed or something, how old are you if we can know? because these ideas can only come from a 12 yo orshabaal ots player.

cast utani super gran hur and leave this forum as fast as you can thanks!

Last edited:
Well, regarding being "pk'd".

They increased the level form 70 to 100 to those, who were being mass killed, so now you can enjoy leveling until 100 without being touched by random pk's.

I won't comment your other "suggestions" for obvious reasons.

Well, regarding being "pk'd".

They increased the level form 70 to 100 to those, who were being mass killed, so now you can enjoy leveling until 100 without being touched by random pk's.

I won't comment your other "suggestions" for obvious reasons.

You can still be touched, just can't lose items.

Glad i got the attention. Anyways. Thanks for the name calling as well, They were ideas, You think all the ideas would be implemented as i said them? No. Sure private spawns, bad idea. But say for leveling without being PK'd. You can only buy it once on one account for one character once per week. If you guys look at the shop, what happens when one has bought everything? There still has to be ideas. Another thing, Orshabaal OT. I never said change the exp rate, nor did i say, buy all the levels you want. It says to 250. Or whatever the appropriate level. If you guys instead of posting "Ban this retard" Why not post criticism to maybe enhance ideas. You guys act like you're ten and trying to act cool over these forums. Post reasons why and why they shouldn't be chosen.

Also, I can't be banned for making a post on ideas.

EDIT:By the way. I've never botted in my life, my play time proves it, I just want to hand level and not have to worry about leaving a spawn.

Glad i got the attention. Anyways. Thanks for the name calling as well, They were ideas, You think all the ideas would be implemented as i said them? No. Sure private spawns, bad idea. But say for leveling without being PK'd. You can only buy it once on one account for one character once per week. If you guys look at the shop, what happens when one has bought everything? There still has to be ideas. Another thing, Orshabaal OT. I never said change the exp rate, nor did i say, buy all the levels you want. It says to 250. Or whatever the appropriate level. If you guys instead of posting "Ban this retard" Why not post criticism to maybe enhance ideas. You guys act like you're ten and trying to act cool over these forums. Post reasons why and why they shouldn't be chosen.

Also, I can't be banned for making a post on ideas.

EDIT:By the way. I've never botted in my life, my play time proves it, I just want to hand level and not have to worry about leaving a spawn.

Dont try to justify yourself.. If you want those conditions to play, you are in the wrong server then... The key of success of this server, is that the Gamemasters or admins (whatever) listen to the community, and most of the updates are based on good ideas, ideas of experienced players, not ideas of a ten year old kid...
I´m not insulting you, dont misunderstand me, i just think that your thoughts are ridiculous..

Hey everybody!

I've recently thought of donation ideas, as I see the shop is lacking some.

Leveling without being PK'd.-What this means is you purchase a certain amount of time to level, without being killed. By anybody. Prevents PA's.

Maybe special houses:Special houses with special spawns that you can only access.

Possibly buying levels, but to the point of only to 250. Prevents being murdered in the beginning of the game.

New Mage sets. In the shop theres more paladin and knight armor. Think of more.

Cash bundles/Item bundles.
Buy so and so amount of cash, get extra. Buy a whole set of armor, get a pair of soft boots or something

24-Hour Blessing. Persists through death.

Give feedback!

omg
kill yourself asap

Dont try to justify yourself.. If you want those conditions to play, you are in the wrong server then... The key of success of this server, is that the Gamemasters or admins (whatever) listen to the community, and most of the updates are based on good ideas, ideas of experienced players, not ideas of a ten year old kid...
I´m not insulting you, dont misunderstand me, i just think that your thoughts are ridiculous..

Im not justifying myself. Im making a valid point in that, the community here is 90%'Full AFK bots. Whatever benefits them, then they will agree with. If people understand the concepts of a community.There would be suggestions all over this forum. But there's not, because only 10% of the community cares. Now lemme tell you, Im not Ten, Alright? Im 17. A happy 17-Year old to be exact, whos run many server and seen almost everything there is to see. I see posts on here about how shitty a tutor is because he muted someone for a valid reason. Like seriously, you people post on things that are so un-related its hilarious. "OMG kill yourself" Thats a nice little threat, What if I did? You all realize you're bullies and are acting extremely tough over the Internet. Why don't we just find ways to make the community better, by making suggestions. It's the only way.

Thanks by the way Rick. You tried to justify your answer, by calling me a 10-year old. Then saying, I don't mean to insult you. Contradiction much?

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

If u want to exp on your own spawn,make your own ots :D And Good Luck :D

Man... You need to learn to understand English...THERE IDEAS. THEY'RE NOT SET IN STONE.

You need to learn to read man, and get off the computer once in awhile.

Back