• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Double experience only for big teams?

Exorcista

Reaction score
Why Double Experience Weekend? to suffer from lags, kicks and best hunts spots trapped by big teams?like vanquish,forfun,... do?they arrested the good places like inquisition for 2 consecutive days, and nobody could hunt...This picture is vanquish trapping inquisition,they are trapping for all day long and no one do nothing,fatima,off supreme and a lot more of vanquish players hunting safety,and no demons and inquistion for others guys...
In this 2 days not only inquisition which was locked or had the exclusivity of big teams, also the poi, fury gates hive, wrath of emperor ....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you will give double experience for players again,please fix lag and dont let no one had hunt exclusivity by trapping....

Sorry for bad english :/

Edit 08/12

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/uou2.png/

Now is forfun that will trap inquisition for all day long,and gms dont do nothing...
when i trap with my chars you ban them,when a team does that you do not do anything...

Last edited:
Yeah it sucks bro. You would think GM's would enforce it more, but they have been so focused on fixing the lag issues (which still aren't fixed) that they are failing to monitor these types of situations. Oh well, better luck next Christmas.

its easy u can kill, we are blocking why we fighting against forfunn on s east :)
its only to dont come around noob :)

Jail too, hope you'll get there soon.

its easy u can kill, we are blocking why we fighting against forfunn on s east :)
its only to dont come around noob :)

My friends got in Jail aswell even though you can kill them, so same for you guys. :) And dont come up with retarded excuses like Veziv "we fight ppl and lose pz".. I know you both like to lick each others buttholes.. but yeah.. makes both of you look even more retarded than you are already.

Tali , you ridiculous , before this post u was asking me like a random to pass inq for hunt HELLHOUNDS . =]

Tali , you ridiculous , before this post u was asking me like a random to pass inq for hunt HELLHOUNDS . =]
hes still biggest free frag on server that changes nothing...your arguement is invalid...

tali? who is? this guy who paid VENT for Mitch and got vice-leader? gz retard
we block this side, why ppls from forfunn comming with noobchars from west side to make ue combo...
but it simples, if u dont got team join to any, in this OT u need FIGHT to EXP just or go play on no-pvp kid

tali? who is? this guy who paid VENT for Mitch and got vice-leader? gz retard
we block this side, why ppls from forfunn comming with noobchars from west side to make ue combo...
but it simples, if u dont got team join to any, in this OT u need FIGHT to EXP just or go play on no-pvp kid
o_O Block all day long?wow forfun ppls really dont have nothing to do
Strange that i did not seen at least one of them here today...

hahahahahaahahaaaahahah "Double exp for big team" hahaha GO WAR NO EXP -,-

Why Double Experience Weekend? to suffer from lags, kicks and best hunts spots trapped by big teams?like vanquish,forfun,... do?they arrested the good places like inquisition for 2 consecutive days, and nobody could hunt...This picture is vanquish trapping inquisition,they are trapping for all day long and no one do nothing,fatima,off supreme and a lot more of vanquish players hunting safety,and no demons and inquistion for others guys...
In this 2 days not only inquisition which was locked or had the exclusivity of big teams, also the poi, fury gates hive, wrath of emperor ....

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/4zj5.png/

If you will give double experience for players again,please fix lag and dont let no one had hunt exclusivity by trapping....

Sorry for bad english :/
it is Hardcore pvp u can kill this team :)

Back