• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project Reborn on Zoltyum

Ashtar

ShadowRealm.online
Reaction score
Hello guys its been a while since I began working on this project, its fair to say that I had a really hard time getting a good crew, anyhow with a lot of perseverance I managed to gather some really skilled members and an old project RPG map made by some of the biggest mappers around Otland known as the E7 Project (http://otland.net/f57/e7-project-150948/).

Having that unfinished amazing project in my hands was a really hard situation since keeping up with the quality of mappers such as Neon or Peroxide isn't an easy task, this project deserved quality in the mapping and also in the features, so somehow i managed to reach a very known retired mapper of Otland named Luffy who gladly agreed to finish this incredible map with me.

As I said before mapping wasn't the only problem, I needed some good features for this server, and good features require skilled scripters, so I called Sn3ejk (one of the tfs developers) and Evulmastah (known scripter on the premium boards and also known for developing a great 7.7/7.8 project) and they also agreed on helping me to develop this server...

And Finally, After months of hard work, I'm glad to say that this project is almost finished and will come out really soon...

Introducing Zoltyum Project

k6lhk.jpg

Presenting E7 MiniMap

2s923h2.jpg

Some Awesome Areas

gNhCeL.png
-R7EEF.png

E1oSEK.png
NxPcOC.png

46hyM.png
xSu5Jx.png

NH7DsV.png
Nhsnfa.png

kqThS-.png

Basic Information About Zoltyum

First of all its a branches server (very stable)
100% Unique Custom RPG map.
Client 9.86
01 - 24 = 10x
25 - 49 = 7x
50 - 74 = 5x
75 - 99 = 3x
100 - ? = 2x

Magic: 7x
Skills: 16x
Frequent updates and we also will try to keep updated to the latest tibia versions
Hosted in the best anti DDoS Service company around the Otland area... Don Daniello's Company which means 24/7 uptime and incredible low pings (no lag).

Special Features

Custom and really didactic spells: for a better pvp and strategic war experience.

Vip Sytem (for donators): Allows players to gain an advanced vocation, new spells, enhance their depot and vip maximum limit, to access every level door even if you are lower than the door's level requirement, and much more.

Guild War system:Awesome system to declare wars against enemy guilds and increase the fun of the pvp experience

Custom items for donators and non donators.

Full mount system obtainable by quests and by tamming.

Custom Addon system: new special outfits obtainable by quests like dwarfs, cult, babarian

Automatic PvP Tournament frags system: Players on the waiting area get teleported automatically to an awesome map where they will fight each other to reach the frag limit, if you die inside this event u get teleported somewhere the same area to keep fighting until there's a winner. First, second and third place automatically gain awesome rewards...

Item attribute system: By certain methods like hard quests or donations you will have the chance to add special abilities to your set and weapons, like making an armor give you some extra health or adding speed boots or extra hp and mana regen to your set (way more attributes)

Advanced weapons damage skill-level based system: balanced damage formula that deeply considers you level and skills.

Equipment and weapon upgrade system: By adding upgrade tokens u may be able to add an small amount of extra defense or attack to your set and weapons. (obtainable by certain events or donations)

Spell exhaust system [for smart pvp, not spamming healing and attacks spells at time]: Special exhaust system similar to tibia 7.6-8.60 servers, where u cant spam healing spells and attack spells at time, unless u find an strategic way to do it, increasing the pvp and hunting experience, making it challenging.

Critical Hit system for spells and weapons: Some items ingame may slightly boost your chances to perform a critical hit with your weapon or spells.

Monster fishing system: Alternative leveling way, depending on you fishing skills levels and your character level you may have the chances to fish incredible bosses that will bring an awesome exp and loot reward, depending on the boss the chances of fishing them increase dramatically and to make it interesting bosses may require a good amount of people to kill them (will still provide awesome exp for all)

King og the Hill Event: A battle between guilds to conquer the hill will take place, the one who gets able to stand on the throne of the hill for 5 minutes without dying or getting pushed will enable an small exp boost for his whole guild for a amount of time.

Pet System (with evolutions):This is quite a complex system which allows a player to have an special monster that hatches from an egg, this monsters is like a player it learns spells while growing level and also their strength and resistance gets boosted by every level they get, to improve their damage your pet gains skills and magic level by training just as any normal player and in case your pet dies you must wait until your pet heals to get it ready to battle once again, after reaching certail levels of experience your pet will evolve into a stronger monster (evolutions depends on the type of pet that u get)

Opinions and Discussion

We really would like to hear your opinions about this project, what other features should we add or remove, what else would you like to see on this server?

What should we consider before releasing it to the public?

Special Thanks
I would really like to thank all my staff members for all the time and effor that they invested on making this project a reality, Sn3ejk, Evulmastah, Luffy you guys are awesome, Peroxide, Neon, Sizaro, Mackan, Leftwing, Illusion, Sharp thanks alot for making me increase my hunger of quality, but my biggest thank is for my friend Limos, without you i would never ever ever would got this far, thank you for listening and for motivating me to never give up.​

Last edited:
Screens look awesome except the Giant Spider one, I think it's overused.

Hi, shitheads.
I got to meet Ashtar because one day a friend of mine asked me if he would help me with finishing E7.
I had no idea that I was about to meet one ambitious, talented and motivated little bitch.

This guy has put a lot of money, effort and time into this and it will DEFINITELY be worth it. Seriously.

I also did some speedmapping just to keep Ashtar up to date with what I was doing.
Tibia | Speed Mapping #1 - YouTube

Just to clarify:
No, I'm not coming back. I just felt like I had to post this, he really deserves attention for this server.

Looks excellent! A good 9.86 custom server? Just what the community needs. And also, that's a nice little map. I hope you guys have consistent updates and add some nice areas.

One thing I dislike: the rates. They're a little high for my taste, especially for such a small custom server.

Last edited:
Looks excellent! A good 9.86 custom server? Just what the community needs. And also, that's a nice little map. I hope you guys have consistent updates and add some nice areas.

One thing I dislike: the rates. They're a little high for my taste, particularly small custom servers.
@Ashtar, this. The rates are too high for the size of the map ;)

@Ashtar, this. The rates are too high for the size of the map ;)

I don't even get the point of using exp rates on a custom OT, especially on one like this.

Advancement should be driven by npcs giving the player quests and tasks to accomplish(something to do/a focus), and encountering monsters on the way to accomplish those quests/tasks.. not just going out to hunt for the sake of getting more exp.

Furthermore, unless you are using real tibias monsters pack, rates are completely irrelevant because you decide the exp and the drops yourself..

Lastly on this topic, levels are only relative to what is available to do on the server, and other players levels... Lower levels/slower pace keeps players closer together in levels, makes the content available last longer, and gives you more time to work on updates..

Also, I feel every level should be it's own experience, and the server should have content available for the player to play at that level.. this doesn't mean make level based quests, but make quests in a way that its harder for players of a lower level to accomplish..

There is nothing wrong with people hunting 'low level' monsters if it is interesting.. when you just blast people by content fast, it feels like no thought went into the lower levels..

If you want people to round out at level 100(or whatever level it drops down to 5x exp). just make it so when you log in, you got the stats of a level 100 on real tibia, as a level 1, and have people hunt monsters/do quests that would normally be for level 100, at level 1.. it makes no difference, the level is only a number.. why create content for low levels just to blast people through it?

I'd rather all the leveling parts of the game be interesting, then just leveling to pvp..

With all that side, the map pieces look interesting, and you talked up all the systems you guys worked on, so my expectations are high, and I wouldn't have typed out all of this if I wasn't expecting something good to come out of it.

Should it be 5x exp?

@Sportacus Im not sure about the being level one and having the stats of a level 100, but what i can guarantee is that there will be alot of balanced content available for low levels, i really wanna see the community supporting each other on the quests and bosses, etc.

Should it be 5x exp?

If you would like to use stages, I would recommend something similar to this:

Code:
[B]Experience:[/B]
01 - 24 = 10x
25 - 49 = 7x
50 - 74 = 5x
75 - 99 = 3x
100 - ? = 2x

[B]Magic:[/B] 7x
[B]Skills:[/B] 16x
I'd mess around with the numbers to find an equilibrium allowing players to play for a while (3-6 months) before accomplishing everything. Every 3 months is good, if you plan quarterly updates. Your rates should coincide with planned updates so there is new stuff for players to continue with once they've reached a certain point, instead of quitting to move on to the next server.

If you would like to use stages, I would recommend something similar to this:

Code:
[B]Experience:[/B]
01 - 24 = 10x
25 - 49 = 7x
50 - 74 = 5x
75 - 99 = 3x
100 - ? = 2x

[B]Magic:[/B] 7x
[B]Skills:[/B] 16x
I'd mess around with the numbers to find an equilibrium allowing players to play for a while (3-6 months) before accomplishing everything. Every 3 months is good, if you plan quarterly updates. Your rates should coincide with planned updates so there is new stuff for players to continue with once they've reached a certain point, instead of quitting to move on to the next server.

These stages look awesome, my plan is to make about a relatively big update every 2-3 months to keep people motivated.

Ashtar, I'll consider helping develop more areas for you such as spawns etc. Players is one big motivation for mapping. :)

That sounds amazing!! making this epic map grow its gonna be such an awesome exploring experience for the players.

These stages look awesome, my plan is to make about a relatively big update every 2-3 months to keep people motivated.

I'm glad you liked them. I feel if you follow this advice, you will have a very unique custom server that everyone will enjoy, and continue to enjoy as time passes.

Good luck.

Back