• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project Reborn on Zoltyum

HOLY mother of god what a pay to win server. This is INCREDIBLY much donations and only donators will play on this server.
Private hunting places For DOnators ONLY
New Donator Pay To win Vocations
Pay to win ITEMS

If you can't get theese items ingame wow.. This server hardest donation server eu. Just stating my opinion /NoFlame

It does look like an P2W server. The donation shop is really disappointing and everything else looks awesome. Not sure if I want to play it.

HOLY mother of god what a pay to win server. This is INCREDIBLY much donations and only donators will play on this server.
Private hunting places For DOnators ONLY
New Donator Pay To win Vocations
Pay to win ITEMS

If you can't get theese items ingame wow.. This server hardest donation server eu. Just stating my opinion /NoFlame

You actually can get some stuff ingame, you also can drop the donations, and i wouldnt say pay to win server since its RPG but we'll see, give it a try then we'll talk about the pay to win subject ;P

It does look like an P2W server. The donation shop is really disappointing and everything else looks awesome. Not sure if I want to play it.

I agree with you. I would defenitly play this server if it werent for the pay to win shit.

Your Opinions are very valid, what's your recommendation to improve this situation? Im open to suggestions, this is why its a discussion thread.

@up I don't think custom vocations are enough. Private hunting places are too powerfull and destroys the game aswell.

If you however want to keep theese donations i want there to be a way to obtain theese ingame aswell.

Such as getting Golden Mega Op Donation Bow ingame should be an INCREDIBLY hard quest but donators can just pay to skip this and i am ok with this. As long as you can get them ingame. However 30 days vip and custom vocations seem a bit ridiculus.

I somehow agree with Above,

Altho there is no need to remove the custom vocations , just remove them from donation shop and add so its possible to get them ingame instead.
As for Private hunting places you should defenitly Remove them right this second.

Regarding Items, that is a NONO! If you cant obtain them ingame you should just go ahead and remove them.

I somehow agree with Above,

Altho there is no need to remove the custom vocations , just remove them from donation shop and add so its possible to get them ingame instead.
As for Private hunting places you should defenitly Remove them right this second.

Regarding Items, that is a NONO! If you cant obtain them ingame you should just go ahead and remove them.

Some items could be donation only as long as they are not WAAY too powerfull. He needs some income ofcourse and people wont donate if its too easy to get ingame. Im fine as long as donators wont be sure to be 100% #1 highscore and #1 pvpers. A normal player should be able to kill a donator.

Last edited:
@Nevalopo, there aren't spawns or places for vip players only, i don't know where you read that, please send me the link where u saw that and i will delete it. Vip players are just like normal players with a few more benefits.

@Nevalopo, there aren't spawns or places for vip players only, i don't know where you read that, please send me the link where u saw that and i will delete it. Vip players are just like normal players with a few more benefits.

So will you remove the Custom classes?

I am sorry, I misred and i now see that all areas are open to both vip and normal players. My mistake. But the vip benefits are still an issue and the main problems of vip are the following:

Cool new spells for advanced promoted characters.

Advanced Promotion. Promoted characters of level 50 or higher can get the advanced promotion at the Advanced Promotion NPC for 50k.

New rank: A master sorcerer becomes alchemist, an elite knight becomes a gladiator, a royal paladin becomes a sniper, and an elder druid becomes a biochemist.

Maybe you could put advanced promotion for 500k instead of 50k for non-vips? And im not sure

If you can't get the donation items through quests then they certainly need some serious changes.

Edit: Custom and really didactic spells. No spell can stun, right?

Donations are severely being discussed and rebalanced. Calm your tits already...

The server is now online, join us now!! zoltyum.org

Would be nice if you actually tested the server before starting it, crash at every server save is.... fun

Back