• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eastern event Icechaw 19:00

NetherShadow

Reaction score
Dear Feloth,

Feloth paying 25million for an event? Isnt that an bit much besides due all the crashes till now people have lost much stuff. For instance I lost in total now more then 130kk~ Just due the crashes. I sended you some mails, Contacted you in game several of times. And still no responce. I bet you are busy. In my eyes you should lower the price 25million fee Is way to silly. Or give people the stuff they lost back. Last few weeks i coudnt save anything just due the crashes. My opinion help youre customers first. So, give me my stuff back lower the price. So me and more people can join, Besides its eastern it should be an event that everybody can join. Last event you promised several of people were waiting for hours and nothing.
Curious what youre goign to do about it.

Kind regards ,

Nethershadow.

Yea i agree, i lost many items in this server due to crashes and i reported and i never recieved them back, even in house bug, and 25kk who the hell gots that much cash? lol and what happend to Less lagg ? it aint happend yet... anyways I support this post 100%

@up

alot of ppl have that chash and more

Its not about the money , Its the service he providing. Its not fair for the people who had the money and cant join becuase of all the losses due the crashes. Besides 25million, I bet there are lots of active players here in incechaw that doesnt even have that kind of cash.

Nether~ I absolutely support you, but the thing is that Icechaw is slowly dying ...

New server was launched (which in my opinion is better than Icechaw) and lots of people that used to play on Icechaw moved to Moonhawk.

And yeah 25kk is a bit too much.

I understand this, and have decided to lower the entrance fee to 10kk, if you do not have a Blood orb that is.

The event is launched at 19:00 due to new timeregulations.

Well the event is mainly for those who got a Blood orb. There are plenty of players which have received it. You may buy it from them if you do not like the price.

Back