• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Easy Way To Make Money!

Scott

Reaction score
Hey guys..
Just wondering if any of you know a easy way to make money on servers..
For example there used to be one.. you could use the command !aol to buy a AOL for 1cc then sell to Eremo for 5cc
But servers seem to have realsied and stopped that now.. Wondering if you lot know any other ways?

If its a 999999999999999999x server go kill a demon sell the loot u get 1kk

I'd rather name the thread, "What are the most common bugs on OTS, so I can get my arse to abuse it"

Name the threat what you want butt it dosn't change anything does it? ;)

Why would you ask that on here? It's not like every OT is the same. You need more common sense.

I dont see why everyone is so againt this?
I simply asked if anyone knew a way that is all... A bit of fun.. Okay maybe some people like to work for it but the reason why i quit real tibia was because i wanted something more fun...
If you want serious go play RL Tibia...
And dont tell me when to go away from my own thread... I will go away when i want to go away..

Ah you mean "how to make money" in Ot's so...
1.- Cloning your own items
2.- Using the steel boots shop bug.
3.- Hunting/selling loot
4.- Mmmmmmmmmm......

I remember one OT where u could sell enchanted staff for 600k :D

I remember one OT many years ago ther you said !prize and you got 1 cc every time.
some event script that got bugged and the admin didn't care to fix.

Back