• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Edit banned users post to show why he got banned.

cirtaboy

Offensive if u r jew 卍
Reaction score
I don't really know how I am supposed to explain this, but it's simply just that Moderators should edit the banned users post to show the rest of the people why he got banned, so that people won't spam the moderator who banned him 'Why he/she did it'

An example.
Players X makes an inappropriate post, lets call him Steve.
fucking mods fuck you.
Now a moderator sees him, lets say... Deavz. He will normaly just ban him, which will make his name has a stripe in it. But him to also edit the users post which was inappropriate that he got banned for making just that post.

fucking mods fuck you.
(User was permabanned for this post ("Spam, and moderator disrespect" - Deavz))
I know this is to much to ask, but in my eyes, this would make it clear on what you get banned for. So that users may learn from that post and think 'aha, if I do like him, I will get banned, like him.'

Please no signed or shit like that. This is a message to the moderators as a request and not a feature that Talaturen should implent. Unless he want to make it automatic.

I like this idea, and also I think banned users should be allowed to post in the Feedback board (here), because they may think the banned was unjustified.

This would be good feature, cuz if you get banned yuor first reaction is "WTF? Why?!?" then he should be able to read a reason why he/she got banned.

And their own board, called "refugee camp". Only moderators, donators and the banned user should be able to post there/read! :D

Like the other guy said, its private.

Moderators are not even allowed to show/say what X user have gotten banned for in the past to other users.

And their own board, called "refugee camp". Only moderators, donators and the banned user should be able to post there/read! :D

Dude, are you serious? Donators arent moderators.. If this idea should be accepted, only moderators, admins and the banned user should be able to see..

Haha, I can see that this has alot of downsides, and that most of OTLand likes their ban to be private. Good to know :)