• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emeric~

Gathio

Reaction score
I will sometime update my thread with photos. First one with Oriental Outfit (first or not?):

orien.jpg

maybe

one of the frags today (got 3)

frag1.jpg

frags after ob

frag.jpg

and i made 3 lvs so now is

lv.jpg

lol we owned you in that ob, most of you went to thais.. we killed lyzr 3x and a few others 1-2 x =]

lol we owned you in that ob, most of you went to thais.. we killed lyzr 3x and a few others 1-2 x =]

Lol, Lyzr isnt with us. Lyzr is with Abeto. We were fighting against them also. And nah, we won this OB. You all went to AB, and 2 of u dead in kaz otrap. Finally we killed 6 or 7 ppl and just 2 of us dead.

no we went to carlin.. proves you dont know what happened cause you ran the other way >;o

yeah, next time take a ss at the scene, you just got the last hit count the other 20 people on my ass ;]

Maybee we shold have getted a ss on Eragon the second when we did get him to deep red hp like 4 times with 3ppls ;) sorry for my english

Im using ng to lighthack only, i dont need auto healer cuz ive 3.8k hp, and i cant use ng combo cuz im pally. so whats the point? think manz :<

@holly
and i made u biggest damages cuz noone more was pzted 15 min

Im using ng to lighthack only, i dont need auto healer cuz ive 3.8k hp, and i cant use ng combo cuz im pally. so whats the point? think manz :<

@holly
and i made u biggest damages cuz noone more was pzted 15 min

lol yeah sure.

and all was pzed you guys was like 15ppls against 4 and we almost killed 1 of your teammates lol.

Back