• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emeric~

today ph battle, we won 8x0 (with Zuper's guild).

first frag
ph.jpg

Second frag
ph2.jpg

Seriusly, GM if you have seen this give this guy a banishment , He is mostly possible using auto heal and such, why can't you guys just play fair and play as the game is created to play? This makes me really mad.

Without Niesamowita Sucz, Diverse and Royalq they are nothing.

The levels don't mean a lot. We were rullin' IceChaw without em. Anyway, there are none teams which would like to go fighting open battles. You guys enjoy stacks - so sucks :mad:

Without Niesamowita Sucz, Diverse and Royalq they are nothing.

Lolz have you ever seen Diverse in battle? We took him down easily with 4 men when he trapped himself in some dumb way. I really don't think he's an addition to the hotsteppers :>

Lolz have you ever seen Diverse in battle? We took him down easily with 4 men when he trapped himself in some dumb way. I really don't think he's an addition to the hotsteppers :>

why u act so big? have u made ur lv with ur hands? and do not forget i were helping u!

Yup. Some of them are really newbs haha.

Im using ng to lighthack only, i dont need auto healer cuz ive 3.8k hp, and i cant use ng combo cuz im pally. so whats the point? think manz :<

@holly
and i made u biggest damages cuz noone more was pzted 15 min

Max dammage.. "ok" thats laughable.. because you was just using assassin stars, so either you have like 200 distance.. or you just got last hit ;]

How do you know you was the only one with 15 min pz...? You all went to chase Abeto/Royal knight so your pz isnt gonna go.. think first please.

Max dammage.. "ok" thats laughable.. because you was just using assassin stars, so either you have like 200 distance.. or you just got last hit ;]

How do you know you was the only one with 15 min pz...? You all went to chase Abeto/Royal knight so your pz isnt gonna go.. think first please.

Lol. In this OTS 2 ppl, first who fragged, and second who made biggest damage have 15 min pz. Before we killed second person, I was like 5 min on desert, and didint lost pz. So? I just made biggest damages. And stop crying, u dead and its all. noone more was pzted 15 min

Last edited:
Im using ng to lighthack only, i dont need auto healer cuz ive 3.8k hp, and i cant use ng combo cuz im pally. so whats the point? think manz :<

@holly
and i made u biggest damages cuz noone more was pzted 15 min

Do you even believe yourself? You are telling me you payed money..just to use the light hack?(which is built in the tibia client itself btw) And you are not using it to drink auto-drink manapots while healing yourself...and combos..you can shoot SDs right? That's good for a combo. You have mas san right? That's only 1/2 damage of a UE. Still enough to contribute to a combo.

Do you even believe yourself? You are telling me you payed money..just to use the light hack?(which is built in the tibia client itself btw) And you are not using it to drink auto-drink manapots while healing yourself...and combos..you can shoot SDs right? That's good for a combo. You have mas san right? That's only 1/2 damage of a UE. Still enough to contribute to a combo.

i said i paid money for ng for ots? think manz :>

Me and u both no scream of terror are nubs soo dont get all happy posting pictures just because u killed 1 of them if u want a good fight, fight the aryan brotherhood but just like all the other guilds their scared of them wouldnt even dare to accept war ;)

Back