• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emporia 8.6x - OtLand Exclusive! <3

Great, alot more people should od this :)

Exactly, back in the day OtLand was so packed with people ready to throw servers at em, but now it's 1-3 data/servers a month if that.. it's sad hopefully this will inspire people to give back to the site that gave from the start <3

You say "WE" who you talking about? You speak for a whole universe? :)

I don't mind if ya write it and I'm sure it won't get taken down it shouldn't lol freedom of speech troll.

Sorry you bought it and was too small-minded to release it.

we = look at the advertisement/mapping section. U'll get what I mean.

And wtf, I didnt bought this shit, why the heck would I buy rl maps? How sad can U be..

Not hating against U or anythin, just really dislike real map servers (except oldschool ones or some with unique features..)

Wow, I heard this server was expensive, but thanks for the contribution :D

Expencive? it's for 70 euros~... lalz

It has 0.4 sources btw? you shouldn't release in non-premium board... :eek:

Expencive? it's for 70 euros~... lalz

It has 0.4 sources btw? you shouldn't release in non-premium board... :eek:
Lol, didn't read the "70~ euros thingy" I heard it was more expensive.
And, no, this datapack does not include 0.4 sources.

dude, i had the pack, it does have it? or did he remove it?

and if he removed it, unfortunately, u can't pack any rev to it, it has customized sources.. :eek:

dude, i had the pack, it does have it? or did he remove it?

and if he removed it, unfortunately, u can't pack any rev to it, it has customized sources.. :eek:

Customized sources , like what? It was just revision 3859 for Linux and 3860 for Windows in this pack.

Wow, I heard this server was expensive, but thanks for the contribution :D

Why this is Thunderion Pack with some edits. Maybe Trainers / Thais. Same files that Thunderion Pack. Same bugs place;

This server's cost has changed a lot in many months.
January 2011 it was 150 Euros, June 2011 it was 70 Euros, September 2011 it was 50 Euros, pretty sure it won't be selling anytime soon.

Joseph I gave this to you for free back when it 150 euros :), sadly you only released tadbits of the server and not the whole thing here it is in it's full beauty! lol

Back