• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows whats going on with the server? EST downtime and such?

Somebody who was on "Someone's" team, PM me on here please.

Their team was Flicexit, Someone, and some other people! PM ME PLEASE! ASAP

@up

you mean the team that hid in pz on highrate ot unless there was safe opportunity to come out and spam ue and then run kazzo?
oh yeah, thats them

@up

you mean the team that hid in pz on highrate ot unless there was safe opportunity to come out and spam ue and then run kazzo?
oh yeah, thats them

Why you gettin mad? Im only asking about a player so I can get in touch with him. Chill out guy

Wasn't directed at you, I hope one of them will answer, will be fun to watch :D

I know you weren't it was just weird that you went blastin right at them for "runnin out of pz and ueing" or w/e :p

I will be changing client to 7.72, making few changes and gathering staff. In other words, I am going to fix the mistakes that I did on the previous edition of Danera. Please be patient.

PS: Also waiting for unbanishment from Otservlist.org..

In other words there will be an account reset? And do you have any idea of when it will be up and running again?

can you delete so follow attack doesnt work? its annoying that speedbug u get on follow attack

Also, you should consider making an anti-bot client. Since 98% of the current server is using aimbot/healbot. Also remove trainers and add a kick time.

I will be changing client to 7.72, making few changes and gathering staff. In other words, I am going to fix the mistakes that I did on the previous edition of Danera. Please be patient.

PS: Also waiting for unbanishment from Otservlist.org..
You really thing you will get unbanishment from Otservlist 9/10 of your online players were afking at trainers with unlimited afk time? LOL

Let's get this show on the road!
I've been dying to play again.
The idea of everyone, including myself, getting reset is exciting to me.
Can't wait to get back on and start leveling. See you guys ingame.

Do you have an estimated time/due date that it will be back online?

You really thing you will get unbanishment from Otservlist 9/10 of your online players were afking at trainers with unlimited afk time? LOL

Yeah, I thought that was kind of stupid, that there was like 200 players online at all times but 180 of which were AFK all day.
So much so, that they had to keep adding new floors of trainers because they were always full. =\

I think you should create a monster called "training monk" which would be a training monk with reduced health (for example, 500 health) and make it a creature that can be summoned, and delete the training rooms. Also have a few staff members to keep botting in check (big problem in past danera)

Get the server sorted out asap, original in 2 days will be in stage of early dieing, so it will be a great time to strike back.

need to wait for unban from Otservlist guys, need the full audience

Ever hear the quote from the movie "field of dreams" ?

If you build it, they will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back