• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lifer!
You have been awarded with the following reward:
You have won 5 Crystal Coins
Your reward have been delivered to your Thais Depot

Keep up the good work to get more D-Codes!
Note: Code provided have already been removed from the database, which means you may no longer use it

Didn't get the 5cc at all. Back to not working again I see.

(Yes, I was offline when I redeemed the code)

Hi Lifer, I will speak to you tommorow to resolve this

So my brother got banned for 3 days for I guess 'cussing'? I'm reporting every single person now once they say something bad to me. You're GM's are fuckin stupid.

gonna start this myself. played when it was last up, brilliant ot.

edit: as soon i go to create char website goes down. fml

@up

Unlucky you :p Was without any crash for 3 days. Should be back up soon. be patient :)

Got DDoSed from some BR kid that got banished for aimbotting.

The server would be perfect time killer BUT there is some fucking big problems called GM abuse.
GM looten is Flicexit, or thats what i heard. They are abusing some bug / getting items levels straight from GM. Theyr team only grow levels in like 2h~ with imposible experience rates rising to top in highscores in no time.

Flicexit was 160 lvl, he went to 176 in one hour wich is IMPOSIBLE.
Aeikz (Flicexit's mate) was 157 lvl and he is 175 after one hour also? and he havent been exping anywhere.
Flax have been at trainers since start, today he went from lvl 20~ to 175. GM abuse or what?

Last edited:
Most likely. I was friends with Flicexit but I dont play here anymore, but I know once your in that GM seat, you want to give yourself levels/items. I personally, don't, it ruins the fun, but most people.. Well, you know the rest

Most likely. I was friends with Flicexit but I dont play here anymore, but I know once your in that GM seat, you want to give yourself levels/items. I personally, don't, it ruins the fun, but most people.. Well, you know the rest
I hope something will be done..

Should not be possible for GMs to do anything, which may give experience to player characters. We will investigate this issue. And if such abusing is sighted, we will remove the GM characters involved.

From what I know those guys killed an orsha, which apparently gave a lot of experience, none of the gamemasters give themselves free items & levels, I am sure about it.

Can the GM's teleport themselves (/a) command? Can they teleport players? If so, they could easily have teleported the player or taken the items in several of Tibia's non accessable treasure rooms.

The new GM's should ONLY be able to /goto, kick, and thats basically it. You're on alot Atyll, you can handle the big stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back