• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enpec's [RPG MAPPING]

Ok, just another one
2rp8d38.png

Shit area for rme screens, good for ingame so I guess you'll have to wait untill it's imported to main map and then I'll post ingame.

Q?

@Down: haha just forgot in that certain place :)

And statues fit there nicely, it's thesame color scheme as that dung.

Last edited:
Those statues will look pretty cool ingame imo, they should look like they're glowing somewhat, try putting a light source under the statues (bamboo lamp)

The base of lamp is visible a bit (it reaches the right-down corner of sqm while a statue doesn't), but i'll leave it like that :) Sometimes cool ideas are more important than a very minor bugs, aren't they?

Your pieces are very tasty. When I watch them I would love to watch all day xD
But seriously they are preety detailed and look like a boss : ) !

Keep it up :D

The base of lamp is visible a bit (it reaches the right-down corner of sqm while a statue doesn't), but i'll leave it like that :) Sometimes cool ideas are more important than a very minor bugs, aren't they?

It doesn't bug, I've done it and tested it.

Hm?
244qiz7.png

Nevertheless it's very very minor so I guess noboady cares - it looks like some root or something, so it matches the environment of swapish tomb :)

That looks really cool! I've been wanting to do a dungeon like that, a bit more jungle like though, but I got something else in the way first. I'll try it later~

But yeah, use rocks in that temple-like area, seems a little empty. But that's just me. Great work anyways!

Either way it isn't a biggy but I'm sure there's a light source that you can hide 100% under those statues.

Bumpin with my contest stuff - 1st place
2qls8k4.png

For now it's three wins in a row, bitches!

And download:
Click!​

Last edited:
Epic fountain, architecture, use of hangables, and subtle use of ground type borders. Ship rudder doors ftw. Damn sexy pic

Subscribed.

Ok fellows - I've got something that could interest some of you...

It's all in creating phase, so there's plenty of bugs ewerywhere.
And no monsters. :<

And special thanx to Extrodus who gave me ability to make some ingame screens.

Swamps are inspired by Neon a bit.

Ok, first some simple stuff:
ruyav9.png

2hykvau.png

m742t3.png

14tal1h.png

o94scw.png

10ygohu.png

2564q2v.png

2aan2uf.png

14tn240.png

spvubt.png

m9x1yh.png

wk09dd.png

14c9lj8.png

And now something better.
6nw9qc.png

2m7ulqf.png

mvq5vt.png

2s7yn3k.png

2lxxmqr.png

2mi2s1s.png

jfx92v.png

vscivq.png

167qm9d.png

2mdfllz.png

wiskls.png

kd4ug3.png

More pics in a second (just a few more)

Last edited:
Fuck you man, I'm with a bloody blackout and you're mapping that amazing shit. >:

Back