• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enpec's [RPG MAPPING]

Ah, I thought everyone will see that only city is completed, the environment is ofcourse not 100% done :) But that's a good point, I wanted to do something similar with your idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Not any map, but I just couldn't refuse posting shitty quailty pic of my lovely laboratory.
29ql6qr.jpg

xDD

@Edit: cool it's 101st post in this thread btw :)

Last edited:
Not really, i have other things for that ;> But you're also right, nice inhalation going over here...

My mapping quarters were like that when I was 14-15. Now they're just boring green walls... growing up sucks.

@up AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Meh.
3486kpy.png

It has been prepared for showoff a little (in editor we see those awfull black areas after 3 floors down), but it's made that way player's won't see that, cuz in every case it will be just out of sight.

Current mini.
dynbmd.png

Last edited:
Betta?
2akg0mq.png

The temple is linked with a quest, anyways to the right there will be a large exp inspired with Luffy's cyclops.

Back