• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flaite1 I was hunting there on my test-server with 1x Exp rate, I got to 76k Exp per hour.

Elf Castle/Caves
15y8fa.png

35k0hsg.png

he saw more potential in this project i guess

im getting tired of all the random screens :( why dont you guys put it all together and start a beta? you should have enough by now :O!

Oh well he works with evora now, so whats the point in arguing, its not going to get us anywhere and will make both projects look like failfucktards, so lets just accept the fact hes with evora now.

@kejsaren what do you mean XD?

-edit
Made this (I think this is what kejsaren wanted??)

tumblr_lq326m1nXu1qlrd7ko1_400.gif

Free to use for Evora followers: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq326m1nXu1qlrd7ko1_400.gif

Last edited:
Actually I did have problem in real life, and I did resign from Scarlet, and as far as I know I don't have to report anything to you guys. I am my own person, if I wanted to join a new project so be it. I'm working with evora, I could care less what others think of me, if your worried about what people think about you 24/7 your not goign to get anywhere with life. If you guys have anything else to say, you can do it through pm and stop spamming the boards with your nonsense.

Ontopic -- Nice underground scene Alex.. :)

If anyone has a problem with Blez, please use VM/PM function to engage him in discussion. This thread is about evora project progress, not about creators and their problems with others so please talk on topic!

Last edited:
@Me Again, edit your post and remove the offtopic.. hurry the fk up and move on, he left the old project, he changed, decency or no decency who gives a fuck, this is not a thread for babbling about what you think he should've done, grow the fk up and accept it.

comment the work posted here by the mappers instead of going oh you left a old project poor you ,,|,,

Baaan that mofooo ;p haha kidding.

@ sharp Lovelyyy!

I am dying to know how you managed to get Cykotitan involved in a project? He wouldn't even budge for money.

I've known him and everyone else on this team for quite some time, good luck. Surely you can make it work...

Last Elf photo for a while (Finally finished mapping Elf Fortress)
Total time: 4 days
tumblr_lq3tc7dyCM1r1utmjo1_500.png

What did you think about the Elf Fortress overall (out of all the pictures shown) Please rate 1/10

loved from this
24g53yh.png

to the last one :) really great 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back