• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paste all these pictures together and you wont have to explore the map anymore :D

tumblr_lq44h4aCPj1qlrd7ko1_400.gif

For the Devs.

@Me Again, edit your post and remove the offtopic.. hurry the fk up and move on, he left the old project, he changed, decency or no decency who gives a fuck, this is not a thread for babbling about what you think he should've done, grow the fk up and accept it.

comment the work posted here by the mappers instead of going oh you left a old project poor you ,,|,,

I love the way you think you have something to say about what i do =), i am NOT going to edit my post because it is real and to the point i do not beat around the bush like people here i say it like it is.

and about the growing up part it made me laugh HARD. Blez cried about having problems (if they are true now i do not even believe) then instead of facing people like a man he acted like a little prik because he is too immature to face them and you are telling me to grow up?

and if you check my post better and if you seen i have posted that the work here is good then you could have just stopped crying about posting something about the work here you blind rat.

Your a piece of shit with an attitude to throw up on. when someone comments and says he does not like something you are always the first to strike at them because you can not take the fact that someone does not like it and you act like a woman in her period because you can't handle the truth.

Piss off sharp =)

I love the way you think you have something to say about what i do =), i am NOT going to edit my post because it is real and to the point i do not beat around the bush like people here i say it like it is.

and about the growing up part it made me laugh HARD. Blez cried about having problems (if they are true now i do not even believe) then instead of facing people like a man he acted like a little prik because he is too immature to face them and you are telling me to grow up?

and if you check my post better and if you seen i have posted that the work here is good then you could have just stopped crying about posting something about the work here you blind rat.

Your a piece of shit with an attitude to throw up on. when someone comments and says he does not like something you are always the first to strike at them because you can not take the fact that someone does not like it and you act like a woman in her period because you can't handle the truth.

Piss off sharp =)

honestly people, mature the fck up and stop flaming or else i'll close the thread myself. kthxbaiendofdiscussion

Last edited:
What was your old username :?

Also I barely attack users, so get your facts right.

@ontopic, mod delete the shit flame posts that arent needed -.^?

You and him could stop egging each other on >_>.

Frankly, I know HesteN is over the fact that Blez came back so fast and joined Evora, not sure about Neon and again frankly I don't care.. So why can't everyone else just get over it that BLEZ IS NOW AN EVORA MEMBER?! Is it really that complicated?

Actually I did have problem in real life, and I did resign from Scarlet, and as far as I know I don't have to report anything to you guys. I am my own person, if I wanted to join a new project so be it. I'm working with evora, I could care less what others think of me, if your worried about what people think about you 24/7 your not goign to get anywhere with life. If you guys have anything else to say, you can do it through pm and stop spamming the boards with your nonsense.

Ontopic -- Nice underground scene Alex.. :)

you think we dont have a rl life? damn you must have poop in your eyes realy (waiting for a infraction and i don't care!)

@map pieces looks great

2z54wvn.png

2hh3hpd.jpg

48 houses so far.
Boat.
Depot.
Stables and Barn.
Furniture Shop.

tumblr_lq326m1nXu1qlrd7ko1_400.gif

__//Magnetico

Status
Not open for further replies.