• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sh*t
23svr03.jpg

First pic, as u guys already argued about, I still think a burning wooden bridge is just fugly wrong.

I knew I shouldn't have tested the wits of this maze again...
oh5qub.png

I can't seem to find my way out of this hellhole!
2i0zthw.png

I happened to have been wandering through this damn maze and come across an
old, old friend. We teamed up to try and beat this damned trickery maze..

tumblr_lqv8xojucz1r1utmjo1_500.png

tumblr_lqv932Ti3x1r1utmjo1_500.png

tumblr_lqv976N6RU1r1utmjo1_500.png

No offense, but I gotta say ALL of theese pictures looks really boring.. I mean, I'm sure its a good quest and nice for rpg and all, but its really bad pictures to show since its pretty much empty >.<

It seems to me that there is no way out of this damn maze,
I've been searching for hours now and it seems every new path I come across either leads
to a trap or death. I am the lone survivor of my team and I dear not fail.

swtw92.png

The only pic I think looked good of the latest.. and uhm creds? :]​

Doesn't look boring IMO, it's exactly how it should look like. Imagine that we're playing this server without the "Don't shrink/stretch game window" option. :)

It is a maze isn't it? By giving it uniform details, it makes it more confusing for the person walking in it. As there are no real landmarks to guide by. Should put in two rooms that are identical that act as a forking point, one requires you to go down, the other requiring you to go up :p

The cave looks 100% autobordered... I don't say that's a bad thing, but it DOES actually look really boring.
It's just damn cave walls and gravel.

I can assure u that it's made raw. something else to complain about? =)

Yes, I said It LOOKED autobordered. But I know it's raw... Means that I think it's badly shaped.

So now that our opinions have been aired, let's move on and wait for new photos so we can forget about how boring these pictures were.

The cave looks 100% autobordered... I don't say that's a bad thing, but it DOES actually look really boring.
It's just damn cave walls and gravel.

I know that you knwo that I did the walling and your just saying that cuz you dont like me, And Im fine with that, dont like you either.

But your being kinda pathetic when your accused me and msging Alex for sending you and some others the Evora map.
I've followed u on otland since u started and drawn the conclusion that u must have some social disorder.

I'm sorry for the offtopic. If u want a flame war just PM me.

OnT : Looks great alex! :D details look great :)

I actually really like the cave, it may be a little empty but its clean and cool :) even if it's autobordere (i know its not) it looks cool and makes you want to play there :p idk just a cave with walls but a nice cave

Wow :O
I just look all the pages in few hours o_O
All looks good but..

Peroxide: IMO, you're the most dedacated mapper of the team, maybe 'cause it's mostly (or totally) your project *_* and.. now I see why your signature it has a totally elvish feeling~
Blez: Try to use more inspiration :/ and, I would like to know where you go your "nick/name"? :O my rl name is "Blas"~ so.. I'm just wondering :$
aftonbladet: OMFG! You're se good when you want sup! You're so amazing mapping dude O.O but sometimes I see you're lazy and don't finish them at the 100% (i don't know why i feel that [maybe I'm wrong])
others: Don't remember your names :( but shurely your good 'cause your on this magical project :$
So, I have just simply question...

WHEN-THE-F*CK-ARE-YOU-GOING-TO-FINISH!? -.-
Come on! :(
GO GO GO GO GOOOOO! =DD
Good luck everyone :')

Luv you :$<3

Wow :O
I just look all the pages in few hours o_O
All looks good but..

aftonbladet: OMFG! You're se good when you want sup! You're so amazing mapping dude O.O but sometimes I see you're lazy and don't finish them at the 100% (i don't know why i feel that [maybe I'm wrong])

And to your question in my thread, school just started so wont have as much time as during the summer :) but stay tuned :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom