• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that there is no way out of this damn maze,
I've been searching for hours now and it seems every new path I come across either leads
to a trap or death. I am the lone survivor of my team and I dear not fail.

swtw92.png

Awesome work! This is the kind of stuff that people are looking for, they get to experience something with both fear combined with the human eager to find something precious in the end ;-)

The elf screeny is awsm 2 :-D Keep it up, we want Evora up & running :')

Last edited by a moderator:
whats wrong with saying that it looks like thais temple? u guys rage so much lol

looking good alex ;]

Nice work afton :) Glad to see you did what I told you >:D
Nao I shall stealz teh attention
Pirate Cove
tumblr_lr2rnwNOKN1r1utmjo1_500.png

Nice work afton :) Glad to see you did what I told you >:D
Nao I shall stealz teh attention
Pirate Cove
tumblr_lr2rnwNOKN1r1utmjo1_500.png

The red thingys in the water really ruins the picture imo :/ Without that it would look great ! >.<

-edit you should also add some water bushes in the water :p

The red thingys in the water really ruins the picture imo :/ Without that it would look great ! >.<

-edit you should also add some water bushes in the water :p

I agree with HesteN, the red thing really does ruin the image. Damn it guys, stop mapping so well, you are inspiring me and I can't focus on 1 piece at a time >.>

NOOO, the red thing gives it a touch of creativity, leave it as it is, it is also realistic and looks cool :D

I don't think Pirates would even care to have these floating red things.. They just don't give a fuck.

Other than that, the piece looks cool

I don't think Pirates would even care to have these floating red things.. They just don't give a fuck.

Other than that, the piece looks cool

Pirates rides yachts outside of Somalia with heavy auto-weapons... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom