• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it! By hunting the spawn he is at least showing he is taking the time to test it making sure the monsters aren't OP and that a player can survive there. It may add some unnecessary details but it still looks good nonetheless.

Vampires 'n stuff
dyq22q.png

2qv5c29.png

It's summer, maybe they've been abroad or working a lot?

Amaya doesn't exactly have a computer to use at the moment, I think she's staying with grandparents because her parents kicked her out.
Blez, I think is busy, he used to map a lot but I haven't seen him online much recently.

@Aftonbladet:

Nice rats :)

And then he died! and then he went pissed of in his room and started freaking out and saying "BAKLJAOUOUGHHHGHGFAIUAOLUUU" and then he goes in his sheet and comes out half naked and puts a remote up in his ass?
no?
@afton~, the stairs works now? I figured out how ;o
@pero~, looks decent but at the same time a bit weird, prolly with the mountain in the middle, duno

Yeah, and bridges is totally "magic" Siramix...
So actually, it doesn't matter if it's Tibia or not, a bridge is always a bridge. And it's to much difference between Bridges and Spells...

But yeah, won't really matter when you actually play on this area, since most players doesn't care if the bridge burns down or not..

@ The mapping
Looks good, tho I have seen pictures like this far to many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back