• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exhaust Icons

Elwyn

Reaction score
When using spells such as exori max vis, or exori vis or exori mort. There's two cooldowns, one spellgroup cooldown and another that is spell cooldown. Those two appear on the client. I would like to know how to I configure this? As I want to create a new mort spell, for example, and from some testing I couldn't reproduce the exhaust icon properly (Only spellgroup cooldown would trigger)

You can remove exhaustion and groupcooldown both from the xml line, and just write the code in the script...

The problem is that configuring the the icon (SpellId) on xml, only the FIRST spell with the icon ID shall appear ingame, in any case, one spell will not show an icon there. You can set new icon with tibia pic editor.

The problem is that configuring the the icon (SpellId) on xml, only the FIRST spell with the icon ID shall appear ingame, in any case, one spell will not show an icon there. You can set new icon with tibia pic editor.

Then every spell has an exhaust icon, and if I want to make a new spell to have it's own icon I'll have to edit the .spr or .dat?

Edit: Even if the icon I want to use already exist

Last edited:
Remove those tags from the xml file's line for that spell, then write it in the script like this:

Code:
local condition = Condition(CONDITION_SPELLCOOLDOWN) -- or CONDITION_SPELLGROUPCOOLDOWN
condition:setParameter(subId, 28) --- use the spell id icon you wish to use here...

combat:setCondition(condition)

For a better example check here...

https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-0-spellid-generator.223138/

Remove those tags from the xml file's line for that spell, then write it in the script like this:

Code:
local condition = Condition(CONDITION_SPELLCOOLDOWN) -- or CONDITION_SPELLGROUPCOOLDOWN
condition:setParameter(subId, 28) --- use the spell id icon you wish to use here...

combat:setCondition(condition)

For a better example check here...

https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-0-spellid-generator.223138/
This will make the newly created spell and the one with the spellId I want to use to share exhaust. So I won't be able to use the custom spell and the spell that I took the icon from, even if there's no group cooldown.

So let me get this straight, you want to create a new spell, make it share the same icon as another spell, but not the same exhaustion/cooldown? If that's what you want to do and my way doesn't work, then there is no way to do this that I know of without altering the source code, or just not allowing the same vocation to use both spells....

So let me get this straight, you want to create a new spell, make it share the same icon as another spell, but not the same exhaustion/cooldown? If that's what you want to do and my way doesn't work, then there is no way to do this that I know of without altering the source code, or just not allowing the same vocation to use both spells....
Yep, that's it. I tried some things, and it's only client sided. There's not much I can do coding-wise to make this without sharing cooldown.

Back