• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp Scrolls as monster loot

hawaii

Reaction score
[Common]: Gives out 5,000 exp each scroll
There is a 25% chance for it to drop
Monsters who drop it: Rotworm, Wolfs, Cyclops, etc.

[Semi-Rare]: Gives out 100,000 exp each scroll
There is a 10% chance for it to drop
Monsters who drop it: Dragon Lords, Behemoths, Warlocks, etc.

[Rare]: Gives out 500,000 exp each scroll
There is a 5% chance for it to drop
Monsters who drop it: Orshabaal, Magicians, etc

[Extremely Rare]: Gives out 2,000,000 exp each scroll
There is a 5% chance for it to drop
Monsters who drop it: White Knights, Jammer Golems, etc.

All the #'s and creatures are just an example, it has to be adjusted and what not. Just like that 8kk exp scroll at one of the quests.. that was pretty sick

That is not a bad idea. I remember i was playing a server like this i think it started with a Z? It was with Pokemon card and when you click on it you will get certain exp surprise, But i give 100% on this idea.

That idea sounds pretty cool. I think this will be implemented next update ;)

Red

mmm.. Maybe its a good idea but it would be better in a quest maybe not by the dropping it by the monsters. Maybe a quest by level, and in each rank of levels by example 50-100 get the common scroll, in a rank of 100-200 the other scroll and in that way :D

Nah.. that suggestion sucked dude.

And raising the values.. who knows, it would make leveling TOO easy if the 2kk exp scroll was in 1 or 4 malice demons

Nah.. that suggestion sucked dude.

And raising the values.. who knows, it would make leveling TOO easy if the 2kk exp scroll was in 1 or 4 malice demons

Who the fuck do you think you are? its a great idea all we ever see u doing is complaining and winging all the time whats your in game char name? so i can kill u.

come get me, Grim Raw.

btw: why its not a great idea? we already have that at one of the quests. if he read my whole posts, this would account for a new way of obtaining the item instead of just quests. It would be a common routine of looting a exp scroll instead of just getting it from a quest..

Last edited:
Not a bad idea I suppose. I think at minimum, the current exp scrolls should give more. I feel like they are currently quite insignificant.

Last edited:
yea thanks, like i said.. its just numbers, idk how well or great those #'s i gave would do in the OT.. cuz i dont know the exp stage modifiers :p

Back