• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

fak noob hehe 2x DEAD BRAH HOW U DOIN'

We already made our goal

Kill you until you leave server

Now you left server so now we can be happy because no trevor on our ot

Hehe hope u have fun on lunar cus if u come back same story again ;)

nah, i left the server ebcause i was tired of kill you guys in ankhramun when you tried to open skull like a noob in the middle of a war .

post here the video of you "killing" me afk xD

btw i realized that its not worth to pay red skull removal for my entire guild just to kill you and kaida

you said you would kill me in lunar but i died 0 times in one week and your guild got crushed by navid just like they have been crushed by jordi .

i transfered to lunar once, and i will never come back coz i have friends that can give me a char to fight any war i want anytime i want . Your team transfered to lunar several times and back to shadow countless times, never won a sinle war not even against brs

Gratz we open skull in the middle of serpentine tower while your team is in a defence then they all run out because you were probably screaming like a little pig "IM DIEING GAJS RUSH HELP ME PLEASEEEE!!!".. I transfered to lunarforce the first day you could and after playing there for a very long time i started shadow again and its not "my team" since I left it the second they transfered to lunar. Hahaha keep making these excuses like you were AFK you are fooling no one but yourself.

Gratz we open skull in the middle of serpentine tower while your team is in a defence then they all run out because you were probably screaming like a little pig "IM DIEING GAJS RUSH HELP ME PLEASEEEE!!!".. I transfered to lunarforce the first day you could and after playing there for a very long time i started shadow again and its not "my team" since I left it the second they transfered to lunar. Hahaha keep making these excuses like you were AFK you are fooling no one but yourself.

if it is an excuse why dont you just post the video here..i know you recorded it...like some did with eternal oblivion when he died in amera...but they aint retarded since oblivion was a legend and i am a normal player

you recorded me dying dude, you are a nobody .
you created like 10 threads about me in this forum and thats A FACT
you trabsfered more times than i did and still you are telling that i transfered once and bla bla bla
you died more times than i did and still you are creating threads about the times i died
i can join any good team i want while not even lapa´s team you can join dude
lol, i understand that you may have nothing better to do than send me messages and reply my posts but you are doing that for a long time already, you can ask you friends to put a like in your comments but the rest of the community is already 100 % sure you guys are just retartded kids

Last edited:
if it is an excuse why dont you just post the video here..i know you recorded it...like some did with eternal oblivion when he died in amera...but they aint retarded since oblivion was a legend and i am a normal player

you recorded me dying dude, you are a nobody .
you created like 10 threads about me in this forum and thats A FACT
you trabsfered more times than i did and still you are telling that i transfered once and bla bla bla
you died more times than i did and still you are creating threads about the times i died
i can join any good team i want while not even lapa´s team you can join dude
lol, i understand that you may have nothing better than do then send me messages and reply my posts but you are doing that for a long time already, you can ask you friends to put a like in your comments but the rest of the community is already 100 % sure you guys are just retartded kids
looks like someone had their english lessons from maslana HAHAHA

realy a thread for someone death dont ppl get kileld everyday on tibia

omg , do you wanna ue some lvl 80 in thais ? and maybe we can make video after that , good idea ?
me no retarded
i asked jordi when he will come back from being retired and you talk about ue comboing level 80's in thais? How does that make sence LOL

Isnt jordi the guy who speaks decent polish, good spanish and decent english ?
Matt isn´t the guy that only speaks english ?
if you try to asslick jordi pls go deep inside and dont forgot to cut his ass hairs u lil prick who the fuck are u "random".)
stop try to be the biggest wannabe :D

if you try to asslick jordi pls go deep inside and dont forgot to cut his ass hairs u lil prick who the fuck are u "random".)
stop try to be the biggest wannabe :D

herr, good imagination this gays have nowadays huh ?

Isnt jordi the guy who speaks decent polish, good spanish and decent english ?
Matt isn´t the guy that only speaks english ?
He only speaks English? You know he's a taco right? I believe he speaks a few languages you tard.

Fluent Spanish, Fluent English, half ass French, I can understand some Portuguese, and Italian.

But hey, I only know English, this guy seems to know alot about me, but I know so little about him ;/

Also, Jordi's English level is as good as yours, barely understandable.

Fluent Spanish, Fluent English, half ass French, I can understand some Portuguese, and Italian.

But hey, I only know English, this guy seems to know alot about me, but I know so little about him ;/

Also, Jordi's English level is as good as yours, barely understandable.

Tu parle francais du canadien? C'est des conneries! You dont speak french.

Tu parle francais du canadien? C'est des conneries! You dont speak french.

j'ai appris un peu de francais quand je vivais en France pendant un, vous savez je n'ai pas lol. I barely speak it but I think I can hold up a decent conversation, enough to order food and get around anyway =P

I speak generic french, Pretty sure there's slang used in canada.

Google est ta mere .

I also know few words in french and?

Back