• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Favorite Anime Show?

Witch Do You Prefer? o.0

• Bleach

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Naruto

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • One Piece

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Code Geass

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Inuyasha

• Pokemon

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Death Note

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Dragonball Z

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Cowboy Beebop

• Full Metal Alchemist

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
HA HA HA, oh wow.
1/10 cuz u made me post.

#Thread:
Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop & Code Geass (the trainwreck plot at R2 was a let down, though).

Code Geass
Just saw that code geass is one of the options, would have voted for it if i hadnt alrdy voted for bleach.
R2 was partially boring but i think the ending is one of the best and most brilliant endings ever, im normally a person that can see how a anime is gonna end but that ending was simply brilliant.

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Neon Genesis Evangelion was also awesome, i just hated it that there was no clear ending, also after he made a new ending, the new one wasnt satisfying either.

Deathnote
And i cant agree on the deathnote thing tho, i think the story was very good and touching, especially when L knew that Light is Kira but he still told him that hes glad he met him and that he was his only true friend.
And i liked the ending alot since light just went mad and got what he deserved, i think it would have been horrible if he actually got what he wanted.

Naruto
I like naruto ALOT atm, yeah the new episodes are kind of boring but its getting better and better atm and u have to admit that there were some damn epic moments in the anime.
I cant wait to know whats going to happend in the war once it really starts and i cant wait to see the final fight between naruto and sasuke.

Digimon
I simply loved the first 2 digimon seasons but than the quality of the anime and the story dropped extremly.
Loved also the first digimon movie, seeing that movie reminds me always of good old times.

Bleach
I dont like the new bleach chapters tho, i dislike the whole concept of fullbring and the new powers.
I personally think that the anime should have ended when Ichigo lost his powers and saved everyone after using the final getsouga tenchou.
Also the new chapters r kind of nonsence, if uve seen the newest chapter than u know that ichigo will fight with his powers but he should have lost all of them once he used the final getsouga tenchou. Tried to say this without spoiling whats going to happen btw.

One Piece
Well i wanted to watch it alot of times but somehow i simply cant get myself to watch it since i always think that its so damn boring... maybe il check it out in a few weeks and watch all episodes and read the manga,well see.

What i watch/read atm:
I simply love The Breaker, i at first i didnt felt like watching it but i have to say i like the story ALOT also if it has some flaws (Like Shi Woons total lack of emotions regarding Shi-Ho Lees death etc [Gosh i hate those vietnamese names haha])
I also watch D.Gray-Men atm and i have to say, its not bad, im first at episode 30 or so but i like it so far.

So there uve got what i think, greets

Dastan

deathnote1609lgfo1.jpg

[video=youtube;9NygmOJg94I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NygmOJg94I[/video]

Edit:

and the Detective konan for sure.

Code Geass and Death Note were by far my favorite anime series, I feel as if Pokemon and Digimon were so westernized it's more of a cartoon than an anime series.

According to me Naruto is best anime show. I like it to watch. Character are superb. Story is nice.

Durarara, Rainbow, DN, FMA overall and Kaichou wa Maid-sama for the romantic one.

This discussion is kinda split into 2 pieces though..
In one there are people that have seen naruto, dragon ball, pokemon and digimon;
In the other piece people are familiar with more.
And I doubt there are any otakus around here (would make up the 3rd group), I've only finished 20~ different names myself, atm watching Bakuman.

Naruto is epicness.It is kind of cool.i can't stand waiting 1 week for just 1 anime.

Next Eposide:
Special :)(327-328)

Best Funny Anime:
Nichijou (My Ordinary Life)

Best Fantasy-Action Anime:
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Best Sci-Fi Action:
Ghost in a Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Best Mecha Anime:
Code Geass

Best Drama and Storyline and Psychological Thriller and My Favorite Anime:
Steins;Gate

So far it has to be School Days. I love the romance in it and how it progresses throughout the series. You have this ordinary guy who meets this girl one day, who he starts chasing with the help from his friend, who happens to be a girl. What he doesn't know though, is that his friend is in love with him, but even so, this friend pushes him towards the other girl. As the story goes onward, you see how he struggles with the tough choices he has to make after the friend shows her true feelings. Now this sounds like the generic harem animes that we have all seen, but trust me, this one doesn't compare to that fan service crap. Here we have a real man playing the main character. He doesn't dwell and he's quick with his decisions, he knows what has to be done and just throws himself into the moment. When you start getting close to the end, you'll feel a bit unsure as how exactly this is gonna be pieced together. With razor sharp dialogue all the feelings are out on the table, something some might find hard to stomach, and everything falls into place. It's all in the bag and you question yourself why you were even worried in the first place. The ending is pretty cliche and brings down the show a bit but it's nonetheless still good; the passionate lovers sailing away into the sunset, something you could have guessed a head probably. There is a lot more to say but it would spoil the show, just go watch it, you're in for a ride.

Last edited:
So far it has to be School Days. I love the romance in it and how it progresses throughout the series. You have this ordinary guy who meets this girl one day, who he starts chasing with the help from his friend, who happens to be a girl. What he doesn't know though, is that his friend is in love with him, but even so, this friend pushes him towards the other girl. As the story goes onward, you see how he struggles with the tough choices he has to make after the friend shows her true feelings. Now this sounds like the generic harem animes that we have all seen, but trust me, this one doesn't compare to that fan service crap. Here we have a real man playing the main character. He doesn't dwell and he's quick with his decisions, he knows what has to be done and just throws himself into the moment. When you start getting close to the end, you'll feel a bit unsure as how exactly this is gonna be pieced together. With razor sharp dialogue all the feelings are out on the table, something some might find hard to stomach, and everything falls into place. It all raps up into a bag and you question yourself why you were even worried in the first place. The ending is pretty cliche and brings down the show a bit but it's no the less still good; the passionate lovers sailing away into the sunset, something you could have guessed a head probably.

I think you'd like Angel Beats. Almost definitely after that description you gave :p.
Doesn't have the same story-line but it toys with your emotions just like how you explained.

I think you'd like Angel Beats. Almost definitely after that description you gave :p.
Doesn't have the same story-line but it toys with your emotions just like how you explained.
Seen it, was meh. Have you seen School Days or did I possibly get your interest? :)

Back