• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ferchox [new]Mapping

Mark the work

• It's Great!! Keep up!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Meh, not too bad. use the forum for tuts

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I really dont even want to comment about it.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Pie

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Ferchox

Reaction score
Hi guys :)! so, i haven't touched a mapeditor for a long time!.. and I've been away from Otland but always checking in. the love for open-tibia is still there! lol...

the reason why I say NEW it's because.. im really a noob in this. :) but i hope some might find it cool and others might take some concepts from me as well for inspiration (if possible!), constructivism is welcomed, flaming is ignored and if possible just deleted.

Here we go!

"Me and my colleagues were dropped on a lonesome island by a fisherman from a nearby archipielago, at first.. there seemed to be a party going on there"

v65cg0.png

"By the time we disembark, the fisherman said it wasn't a commong thing to watch adventurers going in, and the ones who did seemed to get lost in the only thing giving life to the solitaire place; A big grey mountain., We had to find a way to climb and when we did... we found the party that was missing"

6fw6is.png

"As we moved further.. our fears began to become more intensive, there were clues of strong dark magic surrounding the bottom of the mountain, then again.. we found other members of the camp"

1492yac.png

"It seemed there wasn't any other bodies.. except for that one there... who knows who that poor soul was!.. there were also trails of BLOOD!.. we followed them, perhaps it was from the third member of the lost party"

i4r30m.png

"We continued.. but our goosebumps didn't stop"

25frac7.png

"Finally, we had a clear view of what was at the bottom of the mountain... a beast of a size we have never seen before sealed with strong magic, from here we could see it had 3 key points so in fact someone could be able to open it and unleash the power of that monster, there was also a mysterious stone in front of an old statue, the blood trails led that way to a dungeon entrance... but what could we find inside?, are we prepared?, why did this person fled leaving the party behind?.. is someone planning to release this demon?.. sooner or later we will now. We must continue our quest."

2r7623c.png

Overview Pictures
2h2ebl4.png

16ar7mb.jpg

Thanks for watching!
:)

There's lack of details, the structure is bad, try to use raw, it looks random like you got different stuff and put it randomly together.

Love your story! Keep it up! I want to see more. The guy ^ is right work on that:)

Hey guys! Thanks a lot for the feedback, i'm working in something simpler ATM to get a grasp of recommendations + some stuff ive been watching and learning from. I'll put it in this post

Edit: here it is :) im working im some sort of "Rookgard" place.

2iuavtg.png

2mq1ftw.png

281uhsj.png

Last edited:
Back