• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix Exp MARK HANI OSAMA BIN LADEN Very Important Diarrhea inside.

Sal Air

Reaction score
Fix the fucking exp rates make it better and i dont wanna give out ideas because people are going to say im retarded or im an attention whore so lets see what these other blind retards think ;D Go post some ideas guys AND IF U LIKE the idea LIKE THE POST SO WE KNOW WHICH 1 IS GOOD AND WHICH 1 WE CAN ADD ON TO

Well... its simple, do SOMETHING to bring players back, or you will lose them... because the Cipsoft Retro server is coming... There is two motives that made the team leave from lunarforce:
1 - No team to fight against
2 - The exp shared "disabled"...

The first one is going to be ok right for like 1 month, then they will cry about "I dont have a team, i had 2 players less, mimimi", and the second is all about you guys, and look, I understand that exp shared was pretty OP, since this is a hardcore server, and alot high lvl its pretty bad, but you could make something like the same thing, but only with 4 vocations, you know? (EK, RP, ED, MS in a exp shared like before...) I dont know, its a suggestion, better then nothing :)

Vc6lnDh.jpg

Sugestion is no bad, becouse some new ppl come to this server, and have problems when they need kill some 300 +. But true fact is that some h lvl's there are rlly retarded, Hachis is the biggest no hand that i actually see

We not even started playing, and you already crying a river in forum. gtfo to shadowcores with veziv. stupid fuck Sal.

Salar is retarded, nobody is complaining about exp on luanarforce and we do not want shared xp back ebcause it will bring not welcome players looking for team hunts on empty spawns .

This server is to PVP lovers not to rpgers
GTFO SALAR

@Mark

Salar is retarded, nobody is complaining about exp on luanarforce and we do not want shared xp back ebcause it will bring not welcome players looking for team hunts on empty spawns .

This server is to PVP lovers not to rpgers
GTFO SALAR

@Mark

I dont even play the game and u call me an rpger when ive never even been lvl 280+ GG

I dont even play the game and u call me an rpger when ive never even been lvl 280+ GG

you have never been 280+ because you are noob, fucking retard . Stop try to say what you want for this server because liek you said you are not even playing we dont need advices of a guy that sucks on both aspects of this game pvp/rpg

you have never been 280+ because you are noob, fucking retard . Stop try to say what you want for this server because liek you said you are not even playing we dont need advices of a guy that sucks on both aspects of this game pvp/rpg

Ive never been 280+ because everyone knows i dont lvl retarded 1. What advice did i give here bud? Show me plx :D All i said is that they listen to you not listen to me because i said the exact same thing u just said in my thread people will think my ideas are stupid ETC so why dont u give urs big boi?

Ive never been 280+ because everyone knows i dont lvl retarded 1. What advice did i give here bud? Show me plx :D All i said is that they listen to you not listen to me because i said the exact same thing u just said in my thread people will think my ideas are stupid ETC so why dont u give urs big boi?

no no...you are the victim now... tstst

Last edited:
Back